11. Let's get the party started

Lizzie's pov
When we got home, I went straight to my computer to order some pictures I took of Sky today at her game. "Done" I shut it off and walk upstairs to get ready for the party.

I grab my towel and head straight to my bathroom. I set the towel on the counter and turn the shower on to how I want it. I then strip my clothes off of me and throw them in the laundry basket and step in the shower.

I wet my hair then shampoo and conditioner it. After that, I wash my body with my favourite body wash then turn the shower off and dry myself off.

I wrap my towel around me and walk out my bathroom to change into my outfit for tonight. I quickly dry myself off one more time and throw the towel in the laundry basket.

I put my clothes on then check myself in the mirror. "Damn I look good" I smile and sit down to do some light makeup and my hair. I decided to do something really simple.

After I finished my hair, I spray some perfume, grab my phone and head out to check on Sky. I was about to knock on her door but I hear some light crying. "Skylar, baby? Can I come in?" I hear a faint yes so I walk in to see her at her desk trying to brush her hair.

I see she's getting frustrated about it and I laugh a little. "Lizzie it's not funny" she laughs but cries at the same time. "You want me to help you?" I walk over to her, she nods so I start to work on it.

"Is there something in particular you want me to do with your hair?" She looks down and plays with her fingers. "Only Courteney can do it" she mumbles.

"Can you show me a picture?" I ask nicely. She shakes her head, still playing with her fingers. "Skylar Eloise Olsen, you are going to show me what you want me to do with your hair or we are not going to that party" I cross my arms.

She looks up at me shocked but finally shows me the photo. "Can you do it?" She looks at me in the mirror. "Of course I can. You know, I was the one to show Court how to do it" she smiles at me as I start braiding her hair.

It didn't take me long. I place my hands on her shoulder when I finished. "All done" I grab my phone and take a picture so that she can see it. I then show her and she gasp. "Wow thank you" she gets up and hugs me. "Your welcome" I kiss her head.

"You smell good. Like Lavender and Eucalyptus" I laugh at her silliness. "You smell like Lavender and Peppermint" I tell her. "I guess we like the same thing" she tells me and I laugh.

We finally pull back and I get to see a good look at her outfit. "Wow looking good" I spin her around making her laugh. "You too. Just like always" she compliments me.

She's wearing at black dress with small white polka dots, with some white converse and a Louis Vuitton little purse. And of course the hairstyle I did for her.