9. You always come first

Not proofread duh 🙄

Skylar's pov
Sooo the mall...um that was interesting. So now I'm back to Elizabeth's place with Sienna and Coco with me. Oh and Chris is here so that's fun. I guess. Kinda awkward though since you know...the mall.

Anyways, we are all sitting in the living room. I'm literally laying on top of Coco's back while Sienna is playing with my hair. Lizzie - I'm just going to call her that cause it's too long - with Chris next to her talking about whatever.

Sienna and I are talking about the next volleyball game that we have which is tomorrow during school. At like 2:45 so school will be almost done but still. I haven't asked Lizzie yet if she wanted to go because I've been told that she use to play in high school.

"Just tell her" Sienna says not so quietly. She does that on purpose. "Shut up Sienna" I got up making Coco groan. "Finally I can breath" Coco says resting her head on the floor. "I'm not that heavy" I glare at her but she has her eyes shut.

"Tell me what?" I look up to see Lizzie looking at me while Chris is on his phone doing something. "N-nothing" I look at Sienna giving her that look. "Is this about earlier?" She then ask and I shake my head. "She wants to know if you want to come and watch out volleyball game tomorrow" Sienna tells her.

I swear to god this bitch. "Yeah I'd love too" she answers. "Why didn't you want to tell me about this game?" She then ask. I curse myself and look at her. "Because I thought you'd be busy and it's just a game so doesn't matter" I tell her making her sigh.

"Girl she's your mother. Of course it matters to her" Coco says with her eyes still closed. "She's right you know" Chris speaks still glued to his phone. Why is he even here? "Skylar, can I talk to you for a second?" Lizzie ask. I gulp.

"Oh shit. Full name you better run" Chris says finally taking his eyes off the phone. "O-okay" I get up stepping on Coco's hand by ACCIDENT. "Ouch" I smile at her. "Oops" she flips me off. "Coco I saw that" Lizzie tells her. "Sorry don't tell my mom" she pleads. She nods and I follow her into the kitchen.

I stand in the kitchen awkwardly. "Why did you think I wouldn't be able to come to your game?" She's looking at me dead in the eyes. "Because you have your own things to do" i okay with my fingers. Omg I'm 17 years old. Stop acting like a bitch.

"I'm missed too much on your life so I'm here to make it up for it so I'm going to the game and I don't care if I have work to do. That can wait" she tells me making me smile. "Thank you" she smiles at me. I walk over to hug her.

"I heard what you said last night" I hug her tighter. "I thought you were asleep" she pulls away. I shake my head. "I'm good at acting" "ha you got that from me" she smiles again. "I'm glad your here to make up for the lost time" I tell her truthfully.

"Now when is your game?" She pulls her phone out. "2:45" I bite my lip knowing that she probably has something during that time. She sighs and types things on her phone. "I have an interview with Ellen but I can reschedule that" she tells me making a call. I feel bad now.

"Hey Ellen, is it okay if I reschedule for tomorrow?" It goes silent. I want to know what Ellen is saying. "My daughter had a game tomorrow and I won't miss it" she looks at me making hand movements telling me to come here.

I slowly walk over to her trying to figure out what she wants. "Yeah I'm sorry but this is my daughter" she continues to talk. She then opens her one arm for me and I gladly make my way faster to her and hug her.

She kisses my head. "Okay thank you for understanding. Bye Ellen" she hangs up. I honestly don't mind the hugs. I don't really like physical touch but she makes me feel safe.

"Is it okay if I bring Flo with me to your game?" She ask me and I nod. Wait. Is she talking about FLORENCE PUGH!? "Is there anything else you want?" Should I ask her? "C-can Sienna and Coco sleep over tonight? It's Sienna's birthday" I give her puppy eyes.

"You have school tomorrow though" I sigh and pull out of the hug. "Okay" I walk back to the living room but got stopped by Lizzie. "As long as their parents are okay with it and you guys will be sleeping earlier" she tells me.

"Thank you" I run back to the living room. "Guys she said that we can have a sleepover" i squeal and we all hug. "Your moms so cool" Sienna says making me laugh. We pull from the hug my notice that Coco is leaning on me.

It's fine though. She loves physical touch and I get that. So I let her. "Well I need to go now" Chris says standing up from the couch. "Okay see you on set" Lizzie walks him out.

I couldn't see or hear anything but I heard some giggling. Gross. "Okay what would Sienna want to ear for supper?" M-Lizzie ask walking back into the room. "Pizza!" She says. Woman loves her pizza.

"Alright I'll order some soon" she sits down in front of us. We just stare at each other not knowing what the fuck is going on. "So you guys went to Pink?" Lizzie wiggles her eyebrows. "Yes we did. Sky got some sexy new bras and undies" Coco says taking her head off my shoulder.

I swear if we weren't besties, I'd slap the fuck out of her. And maybe slap some sense into her too. But no. We aren't Will Smith 💀. "Ooo she'll have to show me later" Lizzie says. Okay is she a teenager now or something? "No I won't".

"I'll see it anyways when I do your laundry unless you want to do your own?" She smirks. Fuck. I can't win with her. "Fine. Later" she nods. "Did you see DJ checking you out the other day after practice?" Sienna asked me.

I shake my head to tell her to shut up. "Who's DJ?" Lizzie ask. "A boy who has a major crush on her" Coco speaks. She sounds a bit annoyed about it. "Hmm I see" Lizzie says getting up to order the food. "You idiot" is slap Sienna on the back of the head. "Hey! Be nice. It's my birthday" I roll my eyes.