Chapter 19: Manik

"Is this a joke?" I shut my laptop with full force looking at everyone around in the conference room.

"None of these presentations are even near good, I didn't hire you guys to fuck around in my office—mujhe kal tak better presentations chahiye or else you all are fired" I stand up fixing my suit "meeting is over"

I was on shitty mood from the past week, everyone in my office has been facing the consequences for it—anyone who saw me near them would have their eyes on their work and computer like they would get fired from me if they take their eyes off it, honestly I understand because my mood was on the lowest.

It's the 20th message and 10th call that she has ignored in a week, so it's been a week till our kiss—more like a quick make out session that we had, after that I might have upset her by saying it was all a mistake and we should pretend like it never happened but she is pretending like I never happened? She's pretending like I don't exist now.

I've been pissed the entire week and the reason was a girl that has been on my mind for a whole month. Nandini. Every time I remember her it automatically reminds me of our kiss, like it's been the only thought that has been playing in my head. The kiss was probably the hottest kiss I've ever had, her lips tasted sweet and I can't lie her lips are addictive and I would do anything to taste them again.

Speaking about the kiss she has ignored me, and she even cancelled our swimming lesson—and that too she made mukti tell me, she didn't think to tell me herself. If I ever talk or ask her something at home she would just reply with 'okay' and leave from there.

It was around 8pm which meant she was finishing her shift now, I wait outside her hospital feeling the biggest urge to talk to her properly this time—the same hospital where my father is, Nandini has never mentioned about a patient like that which means she doesn't know about it, and I'm happy it's kept that way.

My head turns in to the direction where I see Nandini coming out holding her bag in her hand, she  was laughing and giggling with a guy i see next to her. Now who the fuck is that?. My hands clinched tight on to the steering wheel seeing her laugh with him—I wonder what he said that got her laughing like this? Fuck I am jealous and I'm not even hiding it now.

My blood boiled as the next thing I see was him putting his hand on her shoulder pulling her closer. That's it. I walk out of the car and walk towards them in full speed as I can.

She stops seeing me standing in front of her as her smile fades away which made me upset. "Tumhara phone bigad gaya hai?"

"What?" She acts clueless. As if she doesn't know what I'm trying to imply.

"Kya tumhara phone chal raha hai? If not let's go buy a new one" I tell her, she looks at me weirdly

She pulls out her phone from her bag and shows it right in my face "my phone is working fine thanks"

"Then why the hell have you been ignoring my messages and calls? It's been a goddamn week Nandini" I give her a sharp look as I move the phone away from between us.

She looks at the guy next to her "excuse me, I'll be back" she tells him and pulls me away from there. Good. I didn't want to discuss our matter in front of him anyways.

"Now tell me" she says looking at me as her eyes sparkled.

"Tum mere messages, calls and most importantly mujhe ignore kar rahi ho" I do