Chapter 32: Manik

I stood and watched as Nandini closed the door on my face. My eyes welled up as my emotions took over me, never did I think I would cry over a girl—but Nandini wasn't just any girl she was my girl, my love and I lost her because of something that was stupid.

my heart was starting to ache. I couldn't lose her I didn't want to because I really really love her but things are so fucked up now she will never trust me again.

I broke her.

I wanted to smash the door open and hold her tight telling her how much I love her, keep her by my side forever so no one can hurt her but I couldn't because I was the one who hurt her, I was the one lied to her and manipulated her I was the one who involved her in my revenge plan which my uncle put in my head since I was 16.

I walk back to my home knowing Nandini would never open the door for me now.

"Manik where did you go? And why are you drenched?" My uncle spoke. I hated his man more than anymore else right now.

"No where" I simply replied and headed to my room shutting the door behind harshly. I grabbed my phone and called Nandini's phone.

She didn't pick up. Of course she wouldn't.

———

"How fucking dare you hurt Nandini" muktis hands pushed my chest making me go slightly backwards. I didn't try to do anything.

"I so knew it ki tumhare par Nandini ko trust karna hi nahi chahiye tha! I warned her I warned her so much! But she kept saying you were a good man! Khush ho Tum uska yeh bharosa tod kar huh" she pushed me again but I tried not to fight back, I knew how much they loved her. And I deserved it.

"Manik you are disgusting, tumne Nandini ki halat Dekhi hai? Shes so heartbroken I have never seen her like this" alya speaks this time but she wasn't as violent as mukti but she was raging from inside too.

"Did Nandini—"

"Shut the fuck up! Tum aisa Nandini ke saath Kaise kar sakte ho!" Alya cuts me off, she was getting like mukti now about to throw hands on me "and no Nandini didn't tell us, we saw her crying in her room she was miserable—humne poocha and we tricked her in to telling us"

"Manik yeh itni awaz..." my dad walks out but stops as he seems mukti and alya "mukti alya beta aao na andar Kuch hua hai?" He asks them

Both of them glance at each other as I warn them not to say anything to dad, I know he would be hurt and I can't hurt another person that I love the only two people.

"Aap log Kuch Nandini ke baare mein baat kar rahe the? What's wrong is she okay? Woh aaj aayi bhi nahi" my dad speaks, he adored her way too much that he might just kill me if he found out the truth.

"If I see you around Nandini, manik I swear to god—" mukti points her finger at me warning me, little did she know that I was going to see Nandini, I was going to go after her so I can tell her I'm sorry hoping she can forgive me.

"Uncle hum chalte hai, kaafi late ho gaya hai hospital pochna hai I will tell Nandini to come see you" alya looks at my dad giving him a smile.

"Okay sure beta see you" my dad speaks from behind, both of them give me a angry stare and leave from there.

God even if I want to try talk to Nandini these two body guard of her wont let me, I need to think of something.

"Manik yeh mukti Aur alya Kya keh rahi thi? What did you do to Nandini?" Dad shoots me with the questions as soon as I walk back inside the house shutting the door behind.

"Uh Pata nahi dad, aapne medicines li?" I try to change the topic

"Manik stop changing the topic, just because I've been in coma for 8 years doesn't mean ki main tumhe Aur tumhari aadaton ko bhul gaya hu, I know when you're hiding something" he walks towards me.