Im in charge

Feeling the shrills run over her skin as the car sank her back into her seat made Lucy giggle as she raced down the streets to downtown Manhattan, she had something to show her sisters and since Duane said he didn't bother with the price tags, she might as well bring them along.

She drew into the driveway of the small house on the edge of town and honked, the first one that ran out was Olivia, her gaping mouth and flaring hands said it all.

"Where the hell did you get a Porsche!?"

"Remember that interview I went for at Cunningham industries?" Lucy asked just as Heather also came out.

"Yeah?"

"The boss is a billionaire, he just outward told me to pick one!"

"Is this fast?" Olivia asked surrounding it.

"Not the fastest one, but it is comfy, come! I'm taking you two to the mall" she said but pointed at Heather "You need to get some different clothes on, you're not getting in this wearing that"

Heather looked at her oil and greased up jumpsuit she usually wears to work, then smiled running back in.

Not long and Heather was on the passenger seat with Olivia on her lap, Lucy planted the gas making the car scream in response, all three of them laughed hysterically.

"So tell us about him?" Heather asked.

"I have him wrapped around my finger ladies, this dress placed a little spell on him, I saw him basically undress me with his eyes"

"That's heinous, don't let him!" Olivia said.

"Don't worry small fry, he's not getting the best of me, no matter how much money he throws in my direction, I'll keep swinging my tuts and rake up the dollars, he won't own me, no man will" Lucy said flicking the lever behind the steering wheel to shift a gear.

Her sisters laughed "Okay so I'd say all is going well then?" Heather asked.

"Yes, I'll give it some time, it would be too obvious if I act now"

"You think? I mean the good old fashion in-stab-out was always a winner?"

"Drake didn't give us a timeframe, I told him I'd get the job done" Lucy said.

"Yes, but why am I worried he'll get impatient" Heather said with a sigh.

Lucy gave her a glare "Listen, no man forces me into something, if he wants me to hurry he can go hurry and fuck himself, this is for money, not my pussy, if he wants that! He needs to show me he'll be patient"

Her sisters smiled "Good going sis" Olivia said.

Lucy smirked "I am the boss of my own life, and no man has me under his finger"

They stopped at the mall and Lucy led them in, she decided to see the limits of what she could do spouting the name Cunningham in here, and the first place she had to stop by was the Cloak and dagger boutique, it seemed expensive enough.

"Get yourselves a dress girls, let's see how deep this guy's pockets goes" Lucy said.

Olivia being the teen shrieked and ran in, Heather stuck next to Lucy as they calmly combed over the products.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asked taking a red dress off and holding it to her body.

"I'm still worried about Drake"

"Why?"

"Why? You ask?" Heather said.

"Yes, I told you before, he's not the boss of me"