Jackass

The moon finally revealed itself fully, Duane sat looking at it, nothing happened, then he folded his arms turning to Nina.

"So?"

Her smile only stretched wickedly over her face, it was then the sharp pain shot through his spine and felt like it hit his scull like a hammer, he grunted holding his head but now the pain spread to every limb.

"What, is!?" He screamed of agony, turning and sliding out of the tub, he heard crackles and pops, the sheers of taring muscle and cricks of cartilage.

His mind scrambled so much his vision blurred and he couldn't make out up or down, it felt like his eyes were about to burst.

"How does it feel Duane!? Are you sorry now for insulting me now!?" He heard Nina's voice somewhere in his smoked mind.

"What's happening to him?" Kylie asked.

"He's turning into an animal, I placed a curse on him for being a disgusting jerk"

Hums in his chaos everything sounded louder and louder, Kylie's voice exploded in his ears when she broke with laughter.

"I told you one day a woman will have her revenge on you Cunningham...!"

That was the last he could make out, the rest was laughter from the two women, he saw through tearing eyes his hands misformed, his nails fall out and fingers fuse.

There where his nails used to be thick bone like tissue grew and to his dismay saw it form hooves.

His arms sprouted thick bristle grey hair and his legs felt like they were being broken, his spine like it was being ripped out from his lower back.

The laughter got louder, it wasn't them upping the volume, Duane felt his ears burn like fire, they stretched and elongated, teeth added more to his jaw, his mouth full of maulers the sight if his face now looking down some sort of snout.

"A donkey!" He heard between the laughs "Serves you right! Considering you're such a Jackass Duane Cunningham!"

Blackout.

Screaming he flew up looking around, it felt like a nightmare yet the pain in his body told him it might not have been.

He squirmed slapping at his arms remembering the fur, his hands still normal, he touched his ears, normal...
But the sun already shined through the windows, and his living room completely destroyed, the large flat screen television had two holes in that seemed rather specific.

Duane stood up and walked to it, two hoof shapes... He really did turn into a donkey!?

He looked down and saw himself naked, covering his loins he ran to his room to collect clothes, even here everything was laid to waste.

He dressed, his eyes still on the carnage, Nina wasn't bluffing, this is a nightmare! He didn't have one, he's living in one.

Suddenly he choked stopping his movement, he hurled but it was dry, bucking and heaving, Duane felt something rise but it was dry enough to make him rasp like a cat bringing up a hairball.

He got it to his mouth and gagged, the feel of it in the back of his throat made him buck and vomit, pieces of sponge and material came gushing out of his stomach, he stood there wide eyed looking a this... Did he eat from his furniture?

He walked around scanning, yes, he saw bite marks on his bed, sofas and carpets, he fucking ate his furniture!

This was madness! He started vigorously searching for his phone inside this junkyard of a house, coming back into the living room he saw even the wooden bar was kicked to pieces, the bottles broken and sprawled over the floor.