Would you love me?

Lucy had the up most respect for women, that's why she's so hard on men, Drake was no exception, she'd regularly drool over that gladiator ripped body of his but never gave him the satisfaction of calling her his.

She took the bottle of cola out of he fridge and looked back to the car through the window, Duane was a different breed of man, this world wiped its arse with him, yet he still says he's glad of the way his parents raised him, the man is a lunatic!

She took her time trying to cool down, that bottles of Vodka she finished last night would have helped now but unfortunately the moon was out... The moon... She remembered Nina's curse and now it all made sense, he probably became an animal last night and was attacked by a leopard, the poor bastard.

She made sure Duane was still in his car when she quickly phoned Drake.

"Were heading to France today, its a thirteen to fifteen hour flight"

"Good, I'll send word for the delivery to go ahead, check your phone for the docking details and make sure you meet it" Drake said.

"Will do, is Nina around?"

"No, she's home"

"Get her to stay with you please, so I can talk to her when I need to"

"Why? You don't trust I can keep her safe at her house?"

"Just do it Drake!" She yelled killing the line.

The cash attendant watched her wide eyed.

"I'm sorry" she said placing the two drinks down and handing her card.

Outside she found Duane standing under an umbrella as the cleaning crew dried the car.

"You told them to wash the interior right?" She asked holding the bottle.

"Yes, they were sceptical but I told them it was a hunting trip and the pickup broke down"

"They believed you?"

"Yes, they did"

She opened her bottle and took a long drink.

"You cool now?" He asked but she shook her head.

"I can't un-see that"

"Then sorry I told you"

"No Duane, maybe you should talk more, have you seen a therapist?"

"Why? It only motivated me to perform better, look where I am?" He said.

"Guess you're right, then if that's the case why not run with Richard's idea and try snuff the competition from William?"

"Because I don't want to dig into William's affairs to prove something to my father, I want to do it my way"

She blew some tension then dared try continue that conversation "So, you told me nicely how to hate your parents, what about William? What's your grief with him? I mean it seems you two were in the same boat together?"

"Not entirely, remember William is older than me, which means naturally he's first in line to inherit my father's riches, our feud started after I left school and he showed me how to invest in wine.

I did that and used the money I made to invest in horses afterwards, by which I paid him back what he used on me"

The cleaning crew was done so they climbed in and left for the airport.

"This smells better" she said and he chuckled.

"It does, now after I paid him back, he was still adamant about going into partnership together, and I denied him around every corner"