Mend relationships

Nina drove behind Austin with a ball in her throat, she gagged, but swallowed, desperately trying to distract herself she started reading things she saw in front of her.

"Cor-vette... ZR1..." She said loudly but that didn't even phase the nausea, she looked around for something like a brown paper bag, but her van was no airplane, and she just had to have been the one with the van.

She looked back at her kidnappers, or cadaver-nappers is what she came to call them, rolling around on her newly laid carpets, she loved the dark grey of it, but now its going to get ripped out, that stench will never get washed away.

She hurked and looked forward, currently regretting the stomach acid assassination, that horrid bile sour smell clung to her nose like a shadow and the more she thought about it the more her own bowl contents rose in her throat.

She couldn't hold it anymore and rolled the window down, the fresh air now betrayed her, looking before she stuck her head out she saw the harbor, and that's no doubt where the rotten fish scent came from, which finally pushed her last button.

She hurled over the side attempting her best not to let the spray of it brush her van, but it was inevitable, which made her sad.

She sat up again looking at the black car turn into a large hangar, she followed it in and two men close the doors behind them, she was never this happy to get out of her own van.

"Dammit!" She yelled and puked again, she didn't give a rats ass where it fell, the Hell with it! Austin and Jason though laughed seeing this.

"Its not funny!"

"Yes you're right! Its hilarious!" Austin said japping.

"What's going in here?" Drake's voice pierced the laughter and Nina stood erect like a soldier.

He came around a container, first looking at the puddle of vomit on the floor, then up at her, she flinched.

"Why did you puke on my floor?"

"B-because your m-men was kind enough to allow me t-to do be the morgue van d-driver!" She yelled attempting to remain brave.

Drake looked at his men, they shrugged but didn't stop smiling, he then walked over to the van and opened it back, even he held his nose.

"What's with that sour stench!? Fresh dead carcasses doesn't smell that horrid!?"

"The witchy boiled a man from the inside out, you're probably smelling the stomach acids" Austin said.

Drake peeked around the van at Nina, she twitched again "Boiled him?"

"They told me to!" She said pointing.

"We didn't say boil the man! We said show us how you would defend yourself!"

"Still! You two were so keen on seeing what I can do! I had to set an example"

Drake shook his head then twitched a finger at Austin, then wove at more men standing one side.

"Which one is the contaminated one?" He asked Austin who also held his nose.

"On the right" he said but gave a hurk.

This is where Nina burst out with laughter and they leered at her.

"Don't look at me like that! Yes this is perfect revenge! Your doggy dog noses must be destroyed now right!?" She said laughing again.

"Take the contaminated body and burn it!" He said pointing at Austin "The rest or you take the other one to the cooling room"

Nina stood full of giggles watching every one of them gag as they worked, but again she bounced when Drake suddenly stood next to her with a mop pushed forward "Clean it!"

"Clean it yourself! Its thanks to your..." His eyes were lifeless like a shark so she peeped and took the mop.

"Now..." He said looking at Jason "Mind telling me what just happened?"

"After Lucy left she snuck out, we saw her but those two bags of meat followed her and kidnapped her, we of course tailed until they stopped, there we bailed her out again"

Drake popped the vertebrae in his neck and walked to Jason "Didn't Lucy say no one is to touch her?"

"Boss! The girl clearly tried to give us the slip!" Jason said backing off.

"Then you should have helped her the moment she got grabbed" Drake said and slammed his hand around his neck.

"Don't hurt him!" Nina yelled and he let go.

Jason fell coughing and Drake turned to her, she hopped upright, her eyes like saucers.

"Th-th- they didn't hurt me! The kidnappers"

"Still, Lucy gave them clear instructions"

"Bubu– but still, I mean, don't hurt him please!"

Drake looked at Jason as he coughed on the ground, then turned and walked to Nina.

"You first ran from us, disappeared without a trace, now you come in to my place of business and spit demands at me!?"

She dropped the mop and backed off.

"Look out boss, she can boil your guts" Jason said.

"You bastard! I'm trying to defend you!" She yelled as her back hit a shipping container.

"I know her little gut acid spell, she can use it only once a day, her magic isn't limitless"

Nina swallowed when he came right up to her.

"Why should I spare him?"

She folded her arms "Seriously does it matter!? Does Lucy have such a vice on your balls that you attempt at anything to impress her"

Drake slammed the container high above her head leaving a dent and her slip a shriek.

"Because he came to save me even if I tried to run away!"

"It was his job to follow you that's a pathetic excuse!"

"Because he's cute!!"

Drake shook and stood back, that was the last thing he thought he'd hear, Nina clasped her hands in front of her stretched down arms and shyed away.

"You expect..." He didn't have a comeback for that, his men saw it and one by one they started to laugh until it was a full teared ball.

"Okay enough!" He bellowed at them then looked back at her "Fine, he'll live, but for that we can mend our relationship again"

She suddenly pointed up "I'm under Lucy's protection! You can't lay a finger on me!"

"I'm not gonna touch you! Lucy asked me to send protection in the first place! I know you're under her wing!"

"Then what's this relationship? Because I'm done cooking spells up for werewolves!"

"That's a shame, because I was just about to ask you to do some for us when we need it, I'll even pay you"

"This is a drug dealers life Drake, I don't want a part of it"

"You won't be"

She scoffed and folded her arms "Fine, but I want to go home, and since my kidnappers are mincemeat I don't want a canine escort!"

Drake turned to Jason "Go with her"

"What!? But I just–!?" She peeped first.

"You're the one who defended him from me, he owes you, only he's going with you don't worry"

She stomped her foot and marched to her van "Fine!"

Jason stood up and came over to Drake "Thanks for the mercy boss"

"You can thank the girl, just make sure she isn't harmed again"

"Absolutely" he said and climbed into the van with her.

†††
Author's note:

What kinds of spells can a witch cook for werewolves?

Hmm?