Eclipse spell

Nina's lower lip quivered when Lucy put the phone down.

"Drake scares me"

"He scares a lot of people" Lucy answered.

"He's melting for you though, careful so he doesn't rip your veevee apart"

Lucy laughed "Not before I rip his dick off first"

Nina shrilled.

"What!? You can say shit like ripping my pussy apart but you shrill at that!?"

"Ripping you apart usually is a quick death, he's gonna suffer though"

"You've always been a weirdo hey Nina" Lucy said looking out the window to see the black Corvette pull up, the two men climbed out and came in.

Lucy smiled at Nina walking to the door, but halfway there she stopped when the men stepped in.

"LaLuna Lucy, so good to see you again gorgeous" Austin said.

Lucy smiled and poked a thumb towards Nina "Her, I don't want a hair on her head harmed... Or else you can ask Luke what happens next"

The men nodded.

"If anyone comes within touching distance of her, you make sure they vanish"

"Sure thing, we'll haul their carcasses to the freezer, its been a while since we ate human" Austin said winking at Nina's bewildered face "They'll be devoured bones and all, and end up nothing but wolf crap in the snow"

Nina gagged making Lucy laugh.

"Thanks boys, now be off, I need a word with her"

The men left and she turned to Nina "Now, payment for my efforts"

Nina hung her head back "I knew it was too good to be true! Its not a wolf thing is it!? You life with that gorilla drug dealer alpha of yours made you always do favour for favour! It can never be just one favour!"

"Relax! I don't want money, I want an eclipse spell"

Nina looked at her "Oh, that's an easy one then, for how many moons?"

"A month or two"

Nina gasped "You know what you're asking of me!? I can't make a spell last that long...!" She said fidgeting with her fingers, then looked down groaning.

"But..?" Lucy asked hearing she had more.

"I..."

"Its been two years of being yourself Nina, don't tell me you haven't improved?"

"I have, and I have a spell, but you might not like it very much"

Lucy took a seat "Let's hear it then"

Nina sighed "I call it a dripping effect, so basically I make a spell similar to an original, like the eclipse spell, then charm it with a dripping effect, it will make the spell last longer, but, in return you need something that influences you" Nina said as she started digging in all her coffers and drawers.

"Influence?" Lucy asked lifting her legs when Nina ducked in under her chair.

"Yes, the moon influences you to shift, now you need an alternative influence to distract your mind from the wolf and make the spell last" Nina said setting a makeup box on the table along with her small pig iron caldron.

"What, like drugs?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, maybe, I mean you lot have loads of access to dope right?" Nina said with a smirk.

"I'm not an addict, I don't touch the stuff Nina"

She opened the makeup box and winged out two sets of buckets on each side "It can be alcohol to ya'know"