Headaches

Heather was blood red in her face but she didn't fight back, not hard, she couldn't, Luke was a giant second only to Drake, and she was nowhere near strong enough to fully resist him, on top of that, she has succeeded in completely denying him once, that earned her a slap that struck her out cold.

"Get off her you bastard!" Olivia came to her rescue and launched herself onto Luke, she had her arms around his throat and attempted her best to choke into that thick muscled neck.

Luke though let Heather go and effortlessly uncoiled Olivia's thin arms, then without allowing her to even touch the ground he held her up like a doll and threw her across the room, she struck the side of the staircase and ended up underneath it.

"I said! Mind your business pup! This is beyond your age restriction, go upstairs and play with your toys!" He yelled, but at that moment Lucy came storming down the staircase still half wet.

"What the fuck is going down here!?" She screamed, only wrapped in a towel it didn't seem to phase her when she saw the man in the room.

She marched to him like fury personified "The fuck are you doing here Luke Bennard!?"

"Drake is out of town, he sent me to check up on you three" Luke said confidently.

Lucy looked back at Olivia still on the ground heaving for air, then at Heather sitting clasping her chest, her face as red as her cocktail dress.

"Oh, so whilst you're at it you decided to help yourself to my sister?"

"Of course, why not? You know I have my eye on her"

"Get out of my house Luke, or I will kill you" she threatened.

He laughed "What you gonna do babes? Daze me with your beauty then smother me with that tight pus..."

He was silenced by her back hand crashing through his face with an audible snap.

"You bastard! You come into my house and..."

She was shut this time by his back hand striking her blindly.

"You dare lay a finger on me you bitch? Do you know who I..."

Her foot came up and connected its target between his legs, Luke cried bending over but as he came down her knee came up and destroyed his nose, blood painted her bare knee as he shot upright and staggered but she jumped and with a swift fist struck him down.

Luke groaned holding his nose with one hand, his jewels with the other, immobile and fetal positioned.

"Disrespectful cunt! Now you have it coming!" she said holding her cheek but grabbed his collar with the other hand.

She dragged him to the door and out down the staircase to the walkway, her yank before she let him go almost caused her towel to fall but she grabbed it quick and tied it to herself again.

"Get the fuck off my property! I never want to see your smug here again! Or I will rip your dick off and make you eat it!"

Luke groaning got to his feet, his glare came to her but she lifted a fist mockingly and he staggered falling again.

"You bitch! You'll pay for this!" He said standing again.

"Fuck—! off—!" She screamed making him stagger to his Corvette.

Lucy watched the car drive off then headed back in, helped Olivia to her feet then sat her next to Heather.

"You two okay?"

"I'm a little winded, but I'll be fine" Olivia said holding her chest.

"My pride took a hit, but I'm not hurt" Heather said getting her shirt from the floor.