moving back

Y/N POV:

the sky was clear and the sun was shining.

you had finally sorted out your new room. you had put all the boxes into the garage. you weren't rich, but you weren't poor you had a bakery at the bottom level of your house and the top was a normal house.

you got dressed ready for the day

(you wore smth like this)

you heard your brother Arlo munching on some waffles smacking his lips together to annoy you "ugh, your disgusting..."  you say as you walk past him, with your face scrunched up. he just grinned at you.

" oh hola y/n!" your mother said cheerfully with a big smile on her face. "here, eat up kid..!" she pushed a plate full of waffles toward you.

you much on a waffles happily, then you take the plate outside to get some fresh air. "wow i cant believe were back here.." you say to yourself. then you start to have a feeling that a pair of eyes were looming over you.

you look around and saw a tall boy maybe 17 ish, looking at you, smirking. at first you dont recognize him, so you simply give him a smile and continue to eat your waffles.

he walked over to you his hand in his pockets, with a huge grin on his face. he comes up to you and says "oh! hey hermosa~ te acuerdas de mi~" ("oh! hey beautiful, do you remember me~")

you look up at him with a waffle still in your mouth. then your arms drop dead in shock. him!? you still had the waffle in your mouth, so Carlos bent down and bit into the waffle, and bent back up taking it with him. he then took the waffle out is mouth and held it " damn, you eat so slow~" he said ginning as he ate the waffle that had just been in your mouth. "what the heck was that for!? you just stole my waffle!" you said embarrassed and annoyed. 

"oh well.. poor you" then he took another waffle off your plate and munched on it while walking way. " thanks for the waffles!" he yelled to you while still walking way " Hey! you little bitch!.." you yelled angrily at him.

"well.. there goes some of my breakfast.." you sigh and walked back into the bakery. and ate the remaining 3 waffles.

after you had finished your breakfast you were still trying to figure out why Carlos was being so cocky.. you remembered him as a timid little kid living in the shadow of his brother. you sigh and decide to go visit an old friend, Mirabel.

you started to walk over to the madrigals, when you hear a laugh coming from behind you. Carlos. you spin around to see him looking down at you, you get startled so then you accidentally  trip.

 Carlos then scooped up your waist pulling you up so you didn't fall, he then laughed, "now.. falling for me already?" he laughed again. you got up and brushed his arm off of you. "ugh.. go away Carlos i dont need you right now." you say in annoyance, as he starts to mimic you. " oh querida (darling) you will always need me~" you roll your eyes and started to walk faster.

you reached to doors and got a friendly squeak from the doors, " yes, yes, i missed you too." you cress your fingers along the wood door. you turn and breathe a heavy sigh of relief " lost him.. good" you mumble to yourself.

then you hear a very familiar squeal of happiness. "y/n!? is it really you! i swear if your Carlos pretending to be y/n again, i am going to kill you!" you shout back " nope just me old friend!"  you open your arms as Mirabel comes and embraces you tightly. " god y/n i missed you so much!" she hugs tighter " come come i have so much to show you!"

Mirabel grabs your wrist and pulls you up to the stairs to her bedroom. "Wait wait slow down!" you say as you literally almost tripping over everything. Mirabel rushes into her room, while you slowly walk over to her room because you had scraped your leg on something while Mirabel had been dragging you.

then you stop and bend down to touch the cut. "ow.." you winced at the pain. you got back up and then felt a warm breath slide down your neck.. 

you then got pinned to a wall, By Carlos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BESTIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! yup it is me your fav simp gorl 

 hoped you enjoyed it ;-; i started at 10:24 now its 1:44pm.  im so tired but it was worth it i like it

i will be doing some art with this to so be ready ;-;

sorry for any spelling mistakes ;-;

WORD COUNT: 840 WORDS LOL