Vulnerable Carlos

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry about me being away for 237657363 years 😭 i just was really struggling in life, but luckily i might come back depending on the time. i might make a schedule for posting and will be back on writing soon <3 LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"uhhh~"

there it was, the grunting noice again.

you decided to ignore it and you walk towards the little set up with the chip crumbs.

why would there be crumbs here if no one was here?

or...

was there someone here..?

"help.."

was it your mind playing tricks on you?

"someone-"

you then heard it come from the other side of the tree house.

you carefully walk over to another room to see.

blood.

a knife.

ripped clothing.

and Carlos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CARLOS!" i yelled my eyes stung as a saw his bloody figure on the floor. 

"w-what happened..." i looked around seeing pocketknife scratches all over the walls. one knife was jabbed into Carlos's right thigh.

i rushed over to him scraping my knees on the wooden floor, collecting splinters on the way as i sat next to his vulnerable body.

"Bitches..." he coughed out. his eye lids lowed, heartbeat slowing down every second.

i got up franticly "We must get you to tia Julietta!"

i looked at him. the most horrible sight i had ever seen. 

Carlos eyes met mine. A tear left his eye. i had never seen him cry before. 

he then moved his hand to meet mine, he placed his surprisingly soft hand on mine and whispered...

"y/n... I'm scared to die." another tear left his eye.

An then, he closed them. 

i froze.

what was i to do?! 

swallowed the lump in my throat and checked his Paulse.

"C-Carlos...?" 

I heard footsteps approaching, as i grabbed Carlos and hugged his weak body. "You can't die now! Carlos come back to me!" i yelled as my tears spilled heavily from my eyes.

"he's dead now y/n... there's nothing you can do now." another voice said.

i layed my head down lightly on his chest. 

the other body sat next to me and placed a hand on my back. 

"Such a pity he left such a pretty girl to me." the voice said. 

my head rose slowly. to him? "What do you mean, he left me to you?"  

the other body grabbed my arm tightly and whispered in my ear. 

"The boy said i can't touch you till the day he dies." i saw a smile creep onto the other Bodys face. 

"i guess he can't protect you now... darling" 

and then i saw black.

WORD COUNT: 438 WORDS BB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOO IM BACK!!! (i think?) 

ANYYYYYWAY this was a shorter chapter sadly, but longer ones will come soon! 

i love you beauties :3 ❤