Where's Carlos?

why would she head for the woods?...

Hmm, you thought and tried to remember any memories of the woods...

ah ha!

when you were younger you built a little treehouse in the woods to escape Mirabel when she got too crazy.. did Mira know about that? only you and the twins use to hang about there.

you had to find out what she was up to...

or was it even Mirabel?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 minutes had passed and you still did not know if you would follow her or not.

you then let out a big yawn and decide it was better to get a good night sleep. so you then climb back into bed and close your eyes.

THE NEXT DAY~

you woke up with a sudden jolt. huh? 

you looked around the room to find no one there...

"never mind..." you say to yourself.

you started to get ready for the day, you took your pyjama shirt off and examined your upper body. 

was I too skinny? 

was I too fat? 

did I look ugly?

all these type of thoughts rushed through your head.

you took a fresh bra out of your drawer and put it on, you then walked over to your cupboard to see what to wear today. you then opened the door and...

"BOO!"

you screamed and jumped back in horror.

"HAHAHAHA! you should have seen your face y/n!" your brother Arlo was having a laugh attack, he rolled around on the floor holding his stomach "AHAHAH GOD I CAN'T BREATH-"

"well I'm glad!" you yelled at him in frustration "I'm almost naked you know! god, you are a real idiot!"

Arlo left the room still chuckling, while you were burning up in frustration how could anything get any worse?!

a few minutes had passed and you walked down to the lower level of your house. you walked past the kitchen, your parents were outselling the pastries at the market. your brother was taking every sweet food out of the fridge to eat. 

"Want any?" he said while some chocolate strawberries were stuffed into his mouth.

"no thanks..."

you just weren't hungry...

you then walked out of the bakery to head to the casita, where the madrigals live.

when you reached the front of the house, the doors quickly opened for you to enter. you walked inside and went straight up to Carlos's room. you wanted to see him.. you had something to say... 

you were still thinking about what Mirabel said. 

was he sorry?

you knocked on his door, "Carlos?" you banged on his door waiting for entrance. "Carlos?!"

you sighed. 

"i- I know that we have had our differences! but, I would like to say sorry!"

still no reply...