Memories? (pt 1)

it's fine keep going.. you told yourself.

you reached Carlos's windowsill, Black curtains were drooped over so you couldn't see.

you just hoped it is not locked.

click

you swung the window open to only find,

it was empty...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"shit..." 

you muttered under your breath, now you know that Carlos was being a baby and pretending to be Mira...

you then look around Carlos's room, damn it was messier than a pigsty. clothes and glass were scattered around his room.. what did he do in here?

Carlos's room was dark and cold.. it sent shivers down your spine. you could feel goosebumps slowly emerge from your skin, they crawled all over your body.

your mind was telling you to leave but...

Even though Carlos was an idiot sometimes...

well,

most of the time...

it was worth it, you had to try.

you continued to look around his room, you then tripped over something "huh?"

you looked down to find a broken frame. Bending down you picked it up. you wrapped your fingers around the frame so you could turn it around to see what the picture was, but some of the glass in the frame slit your finger and left a deep red messy cut.

"fuck-!" you yelled dropping the frame and holding your fingers tight.

you looked down and saw the picture had fallen onto the floor. but this time it was face up, then you gasped.

it was you Carlos and his twin Camilo! but.. Camilo's face was scribbled and scratched out... it was just you and him in the photo. 

you smiled at the memories, you as a kid playing with the twins. Carlos would always get angry when he got found in hide and seek. he would throw a fit and stomp around! Camilo called him an angry elephant because of his big loud stomps! 

 ooh! and the time when your mother was trying to find you, but you were hiding in the treehouse with the twins so she couldn't take you home!

a-and the time when you and Carlos stole all of Camilo's arepas! oh, boy was that a funny prank! can you imagen that!? he hated us for days! well, more a few minutes.. but he never would stay angry for long... he was too soft-hearted. 

 good old times.. where did the time go?

you looked up at his room, you needed to clean this later. 

now you just needed to find Carlos.

-you then head to the forest and go searching for him-

"CARLOS?!" you yelled at the top of your voice 

"Carlos!" you repeated.. there was no reply

Crack...

you span around at the sudden sound at shifted backwards... "he-hello?"

the then banged into a tree behind you. you span around to face the tree, it looked tall and smelled of oak.. you heard a crack again coming from a few bushes to the left. your eyes darted in that direction. 

squeak?

it was just a mouse... thank god.

you turned back to the tree and looked up. the treehouse!

it's still here!? after all those years? wow, I guess Agustín did a good job on the woodwork.. surprise, surprise.

you then looked for the ladder up. there was no ladder to climb.

"fuck... what do I do now?" you said franticly looking for a way up. 

you looked up, well maybe it's not too hard to climb a tree? I mean I did it when I was younger. piece of cake!

right?

WORD COUNT: 583 WORDS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT STORY!

i just wanted to keep you on a cliff hanger 👹💅🏻

i hope you are having a good time reading my story <3

i am NOT a VERY GOOD WRITER    ¯\(°_o)/¯

oof-

also sorry for slow updates school and stuff-

AND YOUR GIRL REALLY DO NEED SOME SLEEP-

SHE CANT ALLWAYS BE STAYING UP TILL 1 IN THE MORNING- <(  ̄^ ̄)>

lol bai <3