Monster...

Y/N POV:

he coughed, "y- y/n i-" you cut him off with another kick. "Shut up!" you kick him again. " i hate you! i hate you! i hate you! i hate you!" your anger rose. you were about to kick him again when Camilo and Mirabel ran into the ally. 

"Carlos?!" Camilo ran over to him. he was concerned, but angry. "Y/n!?!?" Mirabel ran over to you and hugged you, she took your arm and led you away from Camilo and Carlos.

"Wait Mirabel! what about Camilo and Carlos!?" you say your voice cracking, then you fell to the floor and started to cry.

what had you done?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARLOS POV:

"Carlos?..." y/n whispered in a small soft voice.

my head lifted. i didn't cry... i was trying not to.

my eyes widened. "i-... i didn't kill y.. you?" i said in a soft relived tone. "i am so sorry i-" i paused and took a deep breath. " i just am not used to people.. being with me... i- i always hurt people... im such a bad person y/n... im so sorry.."

y/n looked disgusted..  

"what were you thinking! you just tried to kill me!" y/n got up and walked over to me.

"your mad Carlos... MAD!" y/n kick me in the leg and i fell over.  she had hit my weak point.

little did she know... that my weak point... was y/n.

i coughed, "y- y/n i-" she cut me off with another kick. "Shut up!" she kick me again. " i hate you! i hate you! i hate you! i hate you!" her anger rose. she was about to kick me again when Camilo and Mirabel ran into the ally.

"Carlos?!" Camilo ran over to me. he was concerned, but angry.

"Y/n!?!?" Mirabel ran over to y/n and hugged her, she took her arm and led her away from me and Camilo.

"Wait Mirabel! what about Camilo and Carlos!?" she said, her voice cracking. her voice was faint, then you started to hear her cry...

"Carlos! you idiot! look what you have done!" Camilo slapped my bruised face.

"your a monster! A MONSTER!" Camilo yelled at me. 

many thoughts rushed into my head. i just looked at him. then looked down at the floor, i wanted to cry, what had i done? 

"CARLOS!? are you listing to me!?" i snapped back into reality, "mm?" i said startled by him yelling my name. 

i could her y/n's cry's getting louder.

Camilo helped me get up, then ran over to y/n.

i was left standing in the middle of the ally.

then a single tear had left my eye.

i ran to the casita, passing y/n and the others. My tears were starting to fall faster.

i ran up the stairs, up to my room. i opened my door, and slammed it shut. i slumped at the door and cried, i cried for the first time in 8 years, because of y/n...

i scrunched my hair up, and held my knees up to my chest. 

i couldn't stop crying...

what had i done to y/n...?