Life back with the madrigals

CARLOS POV: 

 i then started to follow y/n quietly so i could sneak up on her. shi- i think she heard me, she then span round to me and had a startled expression on her face. she tripped so i then grabbed her waist and pulled her back up " now.. falling for me already? i laughed, she got up and brushed my arm off of her " ugh.. go away Carlos i dont need you right now." she said in annoyance. i start to mimic her, i then said  "oh querida (darling) you will always need me~" she rolled her eyes and started to walk faster.

you could see that she was obviously flustered. she had a slight pink bush form on her cheeks. she then just walked away. " oh well.." you said rolling your eyes. you start to walk to your house and saw Mirabel and y/n hugging. " ew.." the truth was you had never really hugged anyone before, maybe when you were younger but... never now.

you walk to the kitchen to find some food, you found a small basket of buñuelos, you take one but but then,

" Ohhh!~ Carlos these aren't for losers! there for non-emo madrigals. he had a stupid smirk planted on his stupid face.

"come on Camilo just give it back." you replied firmly.

" or what? gonna beat me up? oh.. poor, poor Carlos." his smirk grew wider.

" starve you useless peace of shit." Camilo said looking at you with the biggest smirk you had ever seen him put on. " we would all be happy in you had just died." 

damn.. those words hit a soft spot. you glare at him knowing that what he said was properly true..

you just sigh and start to walk off 

why did no-one get you?.. 

you start to walk up to your room when you saw y/n limping. you looked down and she was examining a cut that was on her leg. your eyes widen. 

You quickly rush back down to the kitchen, look to see if your brother was there. nope it was clear. you ran to the pantry and got a arepa, and stuffed it in your pant pocket. the then run back up the stairs and see y/n dabbing her wound.

you sneak up to her and grin as you pin her to a wall. " hey hermosa~ you alright there?" you point at the cut on her leg, then lean closer to her face. her cheeks glow bright red and she stuttered out " w-well.. i- just -w was um-" you cut her off by grabbing the arepa and stuffing it into her mouth. "be more careful next time hermosa~" you grin wider and lean back on the wall behind you with your arms crossed.

"Careful Carlos, people might think you care for me now~" she said while she examined were the cut had just been. " oh but hermosa, i do care for you~" you laugh at her 

"i like you~." you say thinking out loud 

"WHAT!?" y/n stared at you completely confused 

you then quickly realised what you said and started to panic. you suddenly felt your cheeks grow hot. " fucking asshole..." you start cussing at yourself 

"oh~ so you like me now guapo?~" she said in a flirty like tone. 

you felt your cheeks grow hotter.. no one had ever called you guapo... 

"Shut up idiot. i could do worse that that bonita~" 

now she was the one flushing in embarrassment 

you knew you won. you laughed and then walked away to your room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV:

"oh~ so you like me now guapo?~" i said in a flirty like tone.

Carlos's  cheeks grew redder.. 

"Shut up idiot. i could do worse that that bonita~" he said making the last part flirty

now i was the one flushing in embarrassment.

then he laughed and walked up to his room and closed the door behind him.

"well~ that got juicy very quickly!" you heard a voice behind you.

you swish around to see a Mirabel with a big grin on her face. 

"oh shut up!" you punched her in the shoulder lightly. 

~~~~TIME PASSES AND YOU AND MIRABEL WERE MKING BRACLETTS FOR EACHOTHER~~~~

"DONE!" you both yell out in unison 

you swap bracelets and you hear Mirabel squealed, you had made her a blue and purple beaded bracelet. while she had made you a olive green and Maroon bracelet, you looked at the green it was your fav color, then you looked at the maroon.. your other fav color. it reminded you of Carlos. you smiled, " thinking about Carlos?" Mirabel said with a light tone of saying 'oooh~ you have a crush on him 😏😏

"oh shush!...." you say laughing a little

did you have a crush on him?

WORD COUNT: 890 WORDS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYY <3

how yall doing ? i hope your good!~ anyway i hoped you liked this chapter sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar ;-;

dont be stared to say any suggestions or anything i can improve on! i wont bite! (or will i ?)  

ANDDDDDDD

sorry for some short chapter i just run outta ideas ;-; lol

baiiiii sending love! <3