Why do you hang out with me? (pt 1)

⚠_WARNING_⚠

CARLOS POV

i yawned. and rubbed my eyes. god i felt so tired... you couldn't stop thinking about y/n..

why did she hang out with me anyway? all the other people hate me. i get a bad rep, like tio Bruno. but these were cleared for him. not me. never me.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you groan annoyed. " why does she have to be so god damn hot?..." 

"oh!" Dolores squeaked 

"who?!"  

"when?!" 

"how?!"

"OMG GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! CARLOS IS IN LOVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" 

Dolores ran out with a a big grin.

she ran down to the kitchen where everyone's ears where perked up listing to what she just said.

"WHAT! WHO!?" Pepa exclaimed. her son? liking someone? it was a miracle!

i ran down the stairs as fast as lightning, "DOLORES!!!" i yelled "IF YOU DONT TELL THEM WHAT I SAID! ILL KEEP YOUR SECRET SAFE!! OR ILL TELL EM!" i threatened her.

"fine...." she said in  annoyance. nobody can know what Dolores and Mariano did last summer..

everyone wined.

"Oh! but Carlos pretty please?" Camilo said fluttering his eyelashes. a big grin planted on his face. "shut up mother f-" 

"CARLOS!" a booming voice yelled.

"crap... i know that voice..." i thought

Abula then walked over to me.. "language! why are you such a big disgrace to this family! why cant you be more like your brother!" Abula then slipped a belt out of a cupboard and whipped me with it. then again. then again

i stumbled back and groaned in pain, as red marks and bruises started to grow on my skin.

everyone gasped. Camilo's grin slowly faded, he hated his clone. but he knew that this was getting out of hand.

tears wanted to fall. but i never let them.

i sighed and left to my ally. bringing a knife with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------