.....

Innocence, innocence isn't all about virginity. Innocence refers to the overall purity of a person. Every single person is born with this innocence but living in this world, this innocence are slowly being tainted until nothing was left, sometimes some lost their innocence in a year, some in just a day, and some will lose it in an hour.

There are many ways to lose this so called innocence and one of them is this so called violence and abuse.

There are people who grow up with violence, whether they themselves are directly involve in it or they are the one's who witness it...

There was an innocent soul born in a chaotic environment, born in a family of mafias, who experience life and death since age of one. He lived his life secluded from people outside, he only show his true colors to his friends and family, he's a a warm and caring person.

Another innocent soul born in a loving family, lost his mother when he's five, experienced abuse since then from his drunkard father. Hiding a dark secret behind his whole being. Also, a loner.

As people say, your fate depends on you, but also say that our destiny is already predetermined. Somehow, there are events that is meant to happened to us. That is why I thought fate and destiny are cruel, they can play our lives in either the most cruel way or the most peaceful way. And as it seems that fate and destiny are both bored, they started pulling their strings on innocent souls making them find each other, making them find they're missing. But will they finally show mercy and let them be complete? Will they show pity on this poor souls?

WARNING/NOTE:

CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL PERSON BEARING THE SAME NAME OR THE ACTUAL PERSON. ALMOST ALL ARE FROM "THE UNTAMED" I JUST CHANGED THEIR NAMES. ONCE AGAIN THIS STORY GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY AND MEANS NO HARM TO ANYONE.

ANOTHER, AS OBVIOUS AS IT IS I WILL STILL SAY IT, YES IT'S A BL STORY SO IF YOU ARE NOT FAN OF IT OR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED. THIS STORY IS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE INVOLVED IN VIOLENCE, MEANING IT IS FULL OF ANGST, VIOLENCE, MATURE CONTENT, PROFANITIES AND SUCH. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

THE STORY WON'T FOCUS ONLY ON ONE COUPLE, I WILL TRY TO REVOLVE THE STORY ON SEVERAL COUPLES BUT OF COURSE THE FIRST SEVERAL CHAPTERS WILL REVOLVE ON THE MOST MAIN COUPLE DARSEAN/YIZHAN.

AGAIN PLEASE FORGIVE THIS NEWBIE AUTHOR FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE STORY, ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE.