CHAPTER 2

After Sean run away he quickly went home thanking his luck that his mother is still at work so she won't see him in that state, he quickly went to his room and went straight to the shower, he felt disgusted of what the guy did to him he was under the shower for too long now but he can't bring himself to leave it, he still feel the man's touches and kisses on his body and it's truly making him feel so disgusted and frustrated but he can just cry all his feelings, he stayed there for nearly three hours.

It's been a week and though Sean can't still forget what happened especially what the man said to him 'no one in this school is innocent, we are all demons' it was bugging him and he questioned himself if he had chosen the right university to attend to. With trembling hands and unstable heart beats he drag his body on the university grounds. He went straight to the auditorium where the orientation would take place ignoring some students stare at his direction. He always tell himself that he was used to this kind of attention since middle school, he doesn't understand why people saw him cute and beautiful, no matter how he changed his looks he will always find himself back in the center of attention, but who is he even kidding but himself no matter how long this will happened he will always feel irritated and uncomfortable he hates it. He hopes that since this university has a great reputation, a well-known at that, he expects that in here he will finally leave that spotlight since he was sure as hell that there will be someone who will be more handsome and richer at that but he was wrong he can still see it in their eyes - adoration, amazement and lust - which always made him feel disgusted and that maybe one of the reason he's got no friend. He once got one when he was young, and being young and innocent he was easily taken advantage of, nearly raped.

The orientation took an hour and a half, after that all students were dismissed for the day. Sean waited for everyone to leave first since he is not in a rush and he hates being in the crowd. When he was about to leave he saw the man who saved him a week ago and was about to approach him to thank him properly but when Darcel saw him he immediately went the other way totally ignoring Sean. Sean felt bad but he thought that maybe the man didn't see him so he just left and went home straight and lock himself in his room the rest of the day.

'didn't he see me? Or he is just ignoring me? But I just want to thank him properly...' Sean sighed at his thoughts, since the first time he saw that man he always thought about him, he felt some attraction to him which is new to him since he never felt that before not even in his past relationships he never felt whatever he is feeling at the moment, maybe because he was the first person to look at him way different from the others or maybe because he saved him or just simply because he was attracted to man's ethereal beauty, he finds him beautiful yet handsome at the same time, he also got an attractive aura that Sean can't ignore and most especially he's got a cold look on his face which added more to his sex appeal but his eyes tells everything. Though Sean didn't look at him properly that day but the moment their eyes met Sean instantly saw those. He then fell asleep thinking about that man, when his mother was about to call him for dinner she didn't proceed seeing Sean sleeping peacefully she just kissed his forehead goodnight and left the room quietly.

Darcel, although his presence is not needed there that morning, but there he was observing a certain someone throughout the orientation and he was now walking towards him though his heart tells him to stay, his body says otherwise so he just walked towards the opposite direction completely ignoring the man. He notice the change in the boy's expression 'is he disappointed?' he thought but just shrug it off and continued following him secretly until the boy's house

He's been tailing him or more like stalking him a week now but if you would accuse him that he'll strongly deny stalking the pretty boy. He got Sean's information from his enrollment form, he very well knows the fact that looks can be deceiving hence he had a thorough investigation, he was convinced that Sean is nothing but an innocent and attractive boy who caught his attention and was only lost in the pool of demons when he first saw him but was proven wrong, he got to know something about the later, something he can call danger. Call him creep, pervert or psycho but since he first saw him, he already occupied Darcel's mind and slowly occupied his heart without him knowing, who can even blame him, he can't even deny it and he wasn't just following him to stalk him but also to protect him. He knows Sean is too oblivious of his surroundings otherwise he was already caught long time ago, but no he isn't. There are many times that random guy will follow him secretly but before they can lay their dirty fingers on him, Darcel was always fast enough to grab them and beat them, this happened many times without Sean even noticing.

A month passed without Sean seeing Darcel which made him feel unsettled feeling in his heart which made him feel a little frustrated to himself not knowing what is that feeling he is having. Although he scolded himself and tried really hard to forget about that man and not to bother to socialize himself with him but he still finds himself thinking and waiting , searching each day wishing that the boy will show up before him or just see him even from a far still unknown to him that the man he was desperately searching was watching him everyday while fighting the urge to approach him.

"you know what, just approach him and stop acting like a creepy stalker watching him almost 24 hours a day" Daeven once said to him and he just glared at him

"come on brother your aura is enough to surpass the AC in the room or the freezer I don't need your glare I would really freeze at this point" Daeven playfully said making his brother more annoyed

"aren't you bored staying here, haven't you got something else to do than to annoy me?" Darcel coldly said and continued to watch the boy who is currently sitting under a tree engrossed in reading a book

"nope I will annoy you until you bring her back to me" Daeven whined

"suit yourself" Darcel said in defeat since he knew his brother will not listen to him

"but I'm serious brother just f*ckin approach the man before someone else snatch him away" Daeven said before he stood up and left the room leaving his brother who was still looking at the boy but his mind is on his brother's words

***********************************************************************************************

So actually I forgot to add Daeven's birthdate on his profile so I'm reposting his profile here, I'm sorry

DAEVEN LUAN ASHFORD

− 19 years of age (September 2, ****)

− Younger brother of Darcel

− In relationship with Irish but later on they broke up

− He is playful and cheerful but cold to those people he doesn't like. Always cares for his siblings, though he was the youngest he still acts like he's older especially with Darcel

***********************************************************************************************

And there it goes... So here's an update everyone... 

I wasn't really planning on updating this as I said I was busy with my studies but with all the equations and formulas, I'm actually having a staring contest with, I gave up, it was really just giving me a total headache. Sometimes I really though that maybe Newton is too bored in the past that's why he d*mn discovered many things that shouldn't be discovered or he was just actually showing off how f*ckin smart he is that he planned on torturing us not so people who doesn't even bother him (sorry for cussing)...

Gosh, sorry for ranting here... Anyways yeah hope you like the update, comment your thoughts below and also don't forget to vote and share 

Have a good day ad until next!!!!!!!

--MistyRain

(edited)