ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

A/N: Decided to publish a chapter 'cause I'm excited for QD2 later!👑💖

•°~°~°•

• Yujin •

"Yujin eonnie! Are you not done yet?" I almost spilled my coffee when Chaehyun suddenly knocked on the car window.

I signaled her to wait five more minutes. We were in front of the company building. When I record a song, I need this time for myself to synthesize with myself. Both in body and mind.

"Dayeon's going to get mad again, unnie!" Chaehyun knocked again on the window.

I sighed. Nah, I wasn't really doing any introspection, I was just trying to indulge in my coffee alone for a few minutes before Dayeon roasts my ass later.

Dayeon is a well-known genius producer because of her hit songs. She's good at her job, don't get me wrong, but she has a different level of attitude and sass when we're recording a song.

Another series of knocks pulled me out of my thoughts again

I sighed and glared at Chaehyun. I collected my things and got out of the car. The younger woman was the best manager I could ask for, but damn, can she not sense that I was trying to delay the inevitable that is Kim Dayeon? I swear these two Kims are out to get me.

 The younger woman was the best manager I could ask for, but damn, can she not sense that I was trying to delay the inevitable that is Kim Dayeon? I swear these two Kims are out to get me

"You rush me as if you're the one later getting your whole family line dissed because of one wrong note." I grumbled.

She chuckled. "It's because I'm trying to avoid that that I'm rushing you."

I rolled my eyes but quickened my steps.

The moment I opened the door to the studio, I heard a bump against the door. I knew at that moment that I would be experiencing hell on earth once I enter the recording booth.

Once I fully registered I accidentally hit someone, specifically Kim Dayeon, on the forehead, I panicked whether to say 'Are you okay?' or 'I'm fucking sorry!'.