ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

A/N: Sorry! I think I republished chapter 5? There weren't any changes, I just mistook it for chapter 6😂. Anyway, stream kepi's WDD stage for QD2!!!

•°~°~°•

• Xiaoting •

Warm.

That was what I felt from when Choi Yujin's hands were holding mine. I was swamped with work so I haven't been able to do anything with what I said before we parted.

Now that I was relatively free, I began pondering about the whole thing. The way I was when I was with her. I have a long list of acquaintances, but I act the same with all of them – cordial and distant. It has always been like that.

I show amiable smiles, not giggles. I give out handshakes, not head pats. I pay up front people I owe favors, not promises. I make people find a way to contact me, not the other way around.

Why am I different with her?

I sighed.

That's when I remembered that I should probably text her already. It was honestly easy to get her number. Mashiro has connections from every industry that even I'm amazed.

==============================

Choi Yujin

Is this Ms. Choi Yujin?

🐇: YAH XIAOTING WERE YOU PLANNING TO GHOST ME??😡😤

Ghost? I like being alive, so no thank you.
How did you even guess it was me?

🐇: Oh😯
🐇: You type the same way you talk~
🐇: Besides that, you're one of those people huh?
🐇: SOMEONE YOUNGER THAN ME IS ACTUALLY SO UNCULTURED?? You're one of those rare pokemons🤣🤣

I weirdly feel like there's an insult somewhere in your message.

🐇: OF COURSE NOT!! BLASPHEMY!!
🐇: I only give out compliments to our dear Xiaoting~~~

.....
I've already thought about what I wanted from you.

🐇: Tell meee, your eonnie will get it for you~~

It's not a thing.
I want you.
Seen 11:12 AM

==============================

I put down my phone when I didn't receive a reply. After staring at my phone for a few more minutes, my frown grew deeper.

She might be busy. I reasoned to myself. This was the first time we messaged each other, she doesn't have the obligation to reply to my texts.

The sound of doorbell brought me out of my thoughts. I stood up and opened the door. Shiro was holding a plastic bag filled with what I'm guessing food from the aroma.

"I brought you lu–" She stopped abruptly and stared at my face. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean what's wrong?" I ask puzzled.

She gestured to my whole face. "That. You have that look where you're a mix of both mad and confused."

"... What does that even mean?"

She shrugged her shoulder. "You tell me." I opened the door further to let her in.

"You don't have to let me in. I'm just here to give you this. I still have to contact Chaehyun about Yujin modeling for O.O.O." She stared at me. "You did tell Yujin about your proposal, right?"