ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

• Yujin •

Oh. My. God.

"I know it was my fault but that didn't mean you could be an ass about it." I said exasperated under my breath.

I removed my mask and drank the remaining coffee that was left and threw the cup in the nearby trash bin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I removed my mask and drank the remaining coffee that was left and threw the cup in the nearby trash bin. I waited by the lounge chairs for my sister.

After a few minutes, I caught a glimpse of a familiar fur coat walking towards the exit. The only difference was that she was now wearing a denim jacket and had her coat draped on one arm.

I huffed. Why the hell is she so beautiful? I'm having a hard time staying pissed at her.

Feeling my guilt overpowering the annoyance and admiration I felt for the beauty, I stood up to apologize as it was truly my fault in the first place.

But before I could take a few more steps to reach her, someone clung onto my right arm.

"Eonnie!~"

I turned towards my younger sister with a smile, "Yeseo, what took you so long?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I turned towards my younger sister with a smile, "Yeseo, what took you so long?"

"I got caught up with a beautiful unnie in the bathroom.~"

"Speaking of beautiful," I looked back towards the exit which was now missing a certain figure, I sighed when I didn't spot her anymore. "... Nevermind, I lost her."

"Omo~ Yujin eonnie, why are you looking for girls when we are supposed to be on a date today." Yeseo pouted.

I laughed and pinched her cheeks. "Is my dongsaeng jealous? Arasso, I will only have my eyes for you today."

She craned her head to the side. "Who were you looking for anyway?"

"I didn't even know her." I sighed and began retelling the accident earlier. Now that I was telling someone else what happened, I realized that I was too rush with my words and a new level of guilt enveloped me.

Noticing that I haven't heard a word of reaction from my sister, I turned my head towards her. The little monster actually had the audacity to give a smile so big it could take up her whole face.