ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

• Yujin •

A week passed and we did nothing but stay at home. I went out a few times to handle some matters along with Yeseo who still diligently attended school whenever her schedule allows her.

True to their words, Ting and Youngeun stayed with us and the house became more boisterous, but evidently more homey. Since we didn't have any guest room, Youngeun stayed with Yeseo. The two became so close in a short amount of time. On the other hand, Ting and I still shared a room. She even bought a table because she didn't want to move any of my things in my office. Yup, I had a small office in the first floor. We usually spent our time there in comfortable silence – I'm busy having online meetings with my management and going through my social media accounts to answer some fan questions, while Ting would quietly read documents and answer to her emails.

I can't help thinking like we were living a married couple's life. I smiled at the thought.

"Care to share what made you happy?" I looked up from my phone when I heard Ting.

We were in our office. I didn't have anything to do so I was sitting on the couch beside Ting.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Just a meme I saw on twitter. Are you done with work?"

I put down my phone and faced her. "Yes, I don't have anything urgent to do anymore. I heard Hikaru telling you that Hiyyih, Youngeun and her are going to the arcades?"

"Yup. They wanted to give Youngeun a tour around the area."

"I see. Do you also want to head out?"

I pondered for a moment. "I guess we could. We've been cooped inside despite it being our break."

She smiled. "Do you have any place in mind?"

I shook my head no and casually rested on her shoulders. "Hmm, not really. Anywhere's fine, how about you?"

She was quiet for a few moments and was probably thinking for a place. I hummed a song as I waited for her decision.

"... Do you want to visit the place where we first met?"

I couldn't help but laugh when I remembered our first meeting. "Sure. Let's go reminisce our first snow together. Namsan Tower won't have plenty of visitors around this time so that's good for us."

After deciding our itinerary for the day, we started preparing for our afternoon outing.

•°~°~°•

"It's still as beautiful as ever

"It's still as beautiful as ever."

"Yeah." I muttered as I glanced at her.

After having some light lunch, I drove us towards the Seoul Tower. There were only a few people in the observatory but we were still geared with beanies and face masks.