ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

• Yujin •

After WakeUp released the official announcement for the cast, it immediately reached the top of the hot searches in the internet.

The news that an odd figure from the financial world would accompany me spread all over newsfeeds for a while, raising the expectations of the viewers. I laughed when I saw that the video of me and Ting during dinner trended again. I felt proud at how much people were praising my Xiaoting's visuals.

Our ever supportive friends and my sisters quickly shared the news on their social media platforms with the hashtag 'XiaoJin' which further excited the fans.

It didn't take long for 'We're The Real Couple' program team to finalize the flow of the show. It was decided that we would go to the small country town of Tokkifens. The hotel that we would stay in for three days and three nights was also booked.

•°~°~°•

We were soon scheduled to start filming. Ting and I were currently boarding the plain to go to the filming location.

Immediately after we sat down, a staff attached a camera in front of us to collect materials.

Hah. I already told Ting earlier that we can act like we always do. Unfortunately for the team, our 'usual' would consist of us sharing the same space in silence. Ting opened her tablet so that she could read while I took out my phone to play some games. The flight was only an hour long.

20 minutes into my game, I started getting frustrated at my teammates. I was already scrunching my eyebrows in disdain as I bit my lip in focus. When another one of my teammates got killed, I couldn't help but mutter, "Pabo."

I saw from my peripheral that Ting moved. I felt her fingers smoothing my scrunched eyebrows. "We're already filming. Pay attention to your image."

I didn't bother with my game anymore and left it. I adjusted my body so that I was side-facing her.

"It's alright. My fans love it when I talk like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm looking down on them. They're a weird bunch but I love them anyway."

I grinned at her as she chuckled. "You should just rest for the remaining time. You went home yesterday later than usual."

"I'm not sleepy though.~" I whined.

"Should I read you a story?" She asked playfully.

I beamed at her words. "I'd like that! You can read me what you're reading right now."

"... It's about the inflation rate of the large manufacturing sector in the Chinese market."

I paused but leaned my head on her shoulder. "That's okay. That sounds like the perfect story to make me sleep."

"... It's in Mandarin, Yujin."

"... That's okay, too. As long as you're the one reading it."

With that, she started reading while I closed my eyes to solely focus on her voice. I smiled because no matter how many times I hear her speak, I'll never get tired when her voice turns lower into a raspy feminine volume whenever she speaks in her native language. I'm pretty sure the sound director is getting drunk while listening to her voice.

"Ting." I called, still keeping my eyes closed.

"Hm?"

"When this part is broadcasted, I'm certain you'll get a bunch of voice admirers or something. They'll probably want you to make a podcast of some sort." I felt her shake her head, probably thinking that I was bluffing.