ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

To my co-kepiloona stans out there, let's mourn together cuz it hurts to know that we could've had that dance unit, but could only imagine it now 🥲💔.

•°~°~°•

• Xiaoting •

"Congratulations, Ms. Shen!"

"I didn't do much. Congratulations, everyone. You all did an amazing job."

I smiled proudly at the people in front of me. After successfully securing a six-month marketing project, I made sure to thank everyone for their efforts.

"... This project will make it easier for us to build direct bookings business in our website and gain increased exposure in our venue marketplace. We'll also be able to customize our listing so we are essentially putting our best cards forward for all of our customers. Again, thank you for your hard work. This calls for a celebration. Tell my assistant where you want to dine later, I'll pay for all the expenses." I smiled at them.

They didn't speak for a while before finally erupting to a chorus of cheers. I shook my head in amusement and prepared to leave the conference room with Shiro.

When we were by the door, a cheery voice called for me. I turned around to meet the shy stare of one of the team members.

"Ms. Shen!"

"Yes, Ms. Nonaka?"

She fumbled with her fingers for a second. "If we were to ask you, just hypothetically, to go with us for dinner later, what would your reaction be? This is all just a 'what if' scenario!"

I laughed at the skittish girl. "Well, hypothetically, I would have accepted it if only I didn't schedule a private dinner prior to your proposal."

"Oh," I smiled at the obvious disappointment the girl showed. I stopped myself from patting the girl's head because I got so used to it with a certain group of kids.

"Let's have dinner next time we get the chance to work together again." I smiled and received an energetic 'Okay, boss!' from her.

Shiro and I finally left and closed the door behind us. Unbeknownst to me, my subordinates seemed to have changed their opinion of me.

"See! I told you she's not that scary anymore!"

"Of course we know! She's been smiling a lot more than I could count."

"Our boss is really beautiful, I might just fall for her."

"The moment you do is the end of your career."

"What? Why?"

"I don't think she's fond of relationships 'cause I have a friend from the PR department and they were told to auto remove any form of scandals that's related with her personal life."

"... But maybe she's just hiding her lover?"

"Or maybe she's protecting the one closest to her?"

"... No way! Are you talking about Chief Mashiro!?"

"Maybe? Hehe, whatever, it's their life. But they really make a cute couple!"

"That's right! Our very own cold president Shen and her smiley and kind assistant Mashiro."

"Aww, that's so adorable!"

"Don't care 'bout that. All I know is that anyone who has the ability and gets to see our President Shen smile, is one lucky person."

"That's right!"