ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

Third Person

It was the last day of shooting so the director decided to make use of the whole day. With an excited shout, he ordered his staff to wake the guests at an ungodly hour at 5AM.

The pairs were shaken at the sudden knocks on their doors. When they were informed that breakfast was at stake if they didn't go down the lobby fast enough, so the women were quick to move out of their rooms.

The youngest pair, WinRina, were the first ones to arrive. Knowing that they were first, the two immediately draped down the couches and closed their eyes to rest. They were followed by the XiaoJin couple. Yujin was pulling the businesswoman who was still brushing her teeth. This earned a few chuckles from the other guests of the hotel who were passing by. Not long after, Eunseo and Bona came stumbling down the flight of stairs. They were both panting when they arrived.

"Unfair!" Eunseo gasped out. "We were at the topmost floor and then-" She breathed in, still trying to catch her breath. "Then we had to use the stairs 'cause the elevator was taking forever."

They heaved their bodies to the couches. Eunseo didn't even bother with modesty as she flopped down on the laps of the two resting youngest team.

The director stared blankly at the sight before him. He loved all the material he was getting but he was still dumbfounded at the nonchalant behavior of these supposed 'elegant' and 'honorable' behaviors of famous figures.

Eunseo was haphazardly lying down on Karina's and Winter's laps. The said two who were sleepy were suddenly being playful as they poke Eunseo's body repeatedly. Bona looked like a corpse resting on the chair while Yujin was chatting with some hotel guests by the side. Xiaoting was just spacing out as she stared at the open window while a toothbrush was still in her mouth.

The director could only sigh and think to himself, Ah it's my fault. I should have been smarter with what to do at this time.

Nevertheless, he ushered everyone to wake up and prepare for a game they'll be playing.

"I know it's early for you guys, but we'll be preparing to leave early today. But before that, we'll first have breakfast. Don't worry, everyone will be eating breakfast, however your menu will depend on the game we'll be playing. The game is called 'Five Seconds, Three Answers'. You will be asked a question which you will have to provide three related answers to. If your partner succeeds, then you'll both gain a point. The team who correctly answers three times will win. Our arrangement will be Winter and Karina, followed by Xiaoting and Yujin, and finally Eunseo and Bona. Are there any question?"

Everyone shook their head no so the game quickly started with the pairs standing in a line. Karina was the first to go.

"What trait do you dislike about Winter?"

"Nothing? Uh... S-she uhm, whines a lot, and-"

"Times up!" Everyone laughed at Karina's horrified face as she looked back at the girl behind her who was already pouting.

"What do you like most about Karina?"

"Face, body and money." Winter stated her answer with a straight which made everyone clutch there stomach for laughing so hard. Karina hid her face in embarrassment even though she wasn't the one who said the answer.

Next was Xiaoting.

"What did you do after waking up?"

"Wake Yujin, check my phone, brush my teeth." Yujin cheered because as long as she answers the question for her, they'll be the leading team.

"What does Ms. Shen like about you?"

"Huh? I- uhm, my face, talent, and uhh- me?"

The director laughed. "So Ms. Shen likes you for your face, talent and yourself in general?"