ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

• Xiaoting •

The remaining week of my short-lived vacation passed by without anything eventful happening. I never really stopped working since I was kept updated with the reports from Shiro, so I wasn't swamped with work.

I was currently staying in one of my hotels in Seoul - the Mvsk Hotel. Shiro and I were walking down the corridor, along with the head hotel manager and her supervisors.

"Ms. Kim, I seem to have noticed that there are plenty of people surrounding ballroom. Are you hosting an event?" I asked the hotel manager.

"Yes we are, Ms. Shen. A press conference for a music release by an artist was held there, and if I'm not mistaken, they should be finished right now."

"What's the name of the artist?"

"Choi Yujin, Ma'am."

I hummed in reply. The name was familiar enough that I know she was a successful idol in Korea, and is taking the West by storm lately. Unfortunately, I don't have a face to attach to the artist.

"Make sure she's comfortable and safe until she's in her car when she leaves. Her fame is good publicity for us. Get someone to check on the situation below, provide her a room if she wishes or if fans barge in the venue. But I am not expecting for the latter to happen."

"Of course, Ma'am." Just as she replied, she called over the supervisor of guest services and did as I commanded.

I kept asking a few more questions regarding the management of the hotel and the current trend of sales, and when I was satisfied with the answers and generally how Ms. Kim Bora replied, I decided for us to get some lunch.

A restaurant was built inside the hotel which was also on the same floor as the ballroom. I made sure to emphasize this when we were designing the structure of the hotel. It was easier for guests if the entertainment commodities we provided were close to each other.

As we passed the towering double doors of the ballroom, I slowed down my steps to observe the design. I nodded in satisfaction.

"Well done, Ms. Kim. The event organizers you hired did a phenomenal job." I praised.

"It was all due to the combined efforts of the team. Thank you, Ms. Shen."

Most of the people left already but I could see a few people loitering near the stage. Probably the clean up team by the looks of it.

We proceed to head towards the restaurant

We proceed to head towards the restaurant. It had a cozy ambiance and light atmosphere. We decided to take up a table located in the far corner. Ms. Kim dismissed her supervisors and assistant, so all that was left was her, Shiro, and I.

 Kim dismissed her supervisors and assistant, so all that was left was her, Shiro, and I