💞*Spencer Cassadine and Trina Robinson's Journey and Relationship*💞

~Spencer Cassadine and Trina Robinson are engaged to getting married, and Trina is happy with him and Spencer is happy with her too!!!!!!!
After everything that happened in their lives ups and downs they made it through all of it.
So, now it's 2023, and they are still working out together with their relationship experience with loyalty and
Honesty and trusting each other.
Spencer is finally free from his ex girlfriend Esme Prince, after what she did to his friends.
He couldn't believe that she had been doing something horrible and spiteful things too.
So, he decided to ending this relationship with and moving on forward with a new and positive relationship with Trina.
Their families are happy but they slowly become a respectful adults and accepted their children dating.
Josslyn and Cameron are still together and working on their relationship experience, and they are expecting a new generation to the family.
Yup, Josslyn is pregnant with Cameron's 1st child, and they are excited about it, and they are happy together, and they also engaged!!!!!
So, Spencer and Trina are still working together with their everyday lives and future lives together.
So, now they are in engaged to get married and begins with their own lives together too.
Spencer is still working with Cameron in Kelly's Diner Part time, and he will probably had a 2nd job soon.
Trina is working with Her soon to be mother in law and stepmom in law Courtney Matthews as a part time waitress, and a artist in the art gallery with Ava Cassadine.
They are decided to have 2 jobs and being a happy new couples.
Spencer is very happy and fresh out of his spiteful and unhealthy relationship with his ex girlfriend Esme Prince who came to town to causes a lots of problems with his friends and family including using Spencer for herself.
Everyone warned Spencer about his spiteful girlfriend and how's everything that she was doing and what's her actions will happen.
Everyone dislikes her because her father is Ryan Chamberlain the Serial killer who killed and hurt so many people and his mission is to had Ava back to his life, but she refuses because he been doing horrible things too including stabbed and killed Ava's daughter Kiki.
Ava got her revenge on him, but isn't not enough justice for her daughter.
So, she moved on and marrying Spencer's father.
So, they been Hell and Back, Ups & Downs, Better or Worse, Good or Bad and Etc.
So, Trina and Spencer are in Port Charles and living in the Wyndemere Castle but they moved out and find a place where they can had their own and built a life with their own lives together.
Spencer and Nicholas is still working on their father and son relationship and they've decided to go to therapist for working their lost relationship and finding something positive and healthy relationship to repair and hopefully they can find to fix it sooner or later.
As for Ava and Spencer.............They're still don't get along, but they decided to had respect as casual adults but they need to be respectful too.
Spencer and Trina are engaged and planning their wedding day together soon!!!!!!!!
And they are going to move forward with positive experience too.
So, let's go ahead and go prologue and find out what's going on with them!!!!!!!!
*Author's 📝*
This is my first time ever in soap opera FanFiction!!!!!!
It's Spencer and Trina's love Story and journey together.
And I love general hospital because I used to watch it every day during high school and now.
But anyway I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote and comments on this!!!!!!!
Keep it safe and positive!!!!!!!!
Let's go to the prologue!!!!!!!!!
Have a good day
~💕♥️🥰💕♥️!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyway I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote and comments on this!!!!!!!Keep it safe and positive!!!!!!!!Let's go to the prologue!!!!!!!!!Have a good day~💕♥️🥰💕♥️!!!!!!!!!!!!!