💋*Chapter 8*🍷

Quickly A/N:This the first time I've been able to do a private date night with each other.
This'll make me feel happy for this time.
So, it's Spencer and Trina's first date night since 2 years, and they will be a good night for them.
So, let's go ahead and find out what happened!!!!!!!!!!!
They will be 2 Parts in each page, and this going to be positive for them.
Let's begins, and enjoying the this Chapter 8!!!!!!!!!!!
~🥰😘
**************************************
*Spencer and Trina's Private Date Night/Making Love Pt.1*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Friday July 19,2023*
*At The Wyndemere Mansion*
*At 8:30 A.M*
*At the Masterpiece Bedroom*

*Narrator and Spencer Cassadine's POVs*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Spencer Cassadine*I'm so very excited for me and Trina's private date night tonight at the restaurant, and I'm going to make sure it's will b...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Spencer Cassadine*
I'm so very excited for me and Trina's private date night tonight at the restaurant, and I'm going to make sure it's will be a beautiful and perfect time too.

It's our first time together since 2 years and I can't believe it to had a official date night for the first time ever.

And we're going to decide on what happened to our relationship.

I want to make love to her and I hope we can talk about it.

I want to show my appreciation and my love for her because she's my love and heart, and most of all, my Baby Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trina is the only and most precious girl in my life and my whole love, and I can't wait to see her smile and her love again!!!!!!!!

I want her to feel loved and appreciated by me, and I want to make some passionate love to her with nice, slowly, and gently sweet and beautiful too.

Every single day I feel so happy and grateful for everything that I've been waiting for to happen in my life.

My life isn't perfect but, I am trying to do the best man I could be, and I'm in love with the person who changed me and turned my life around.

It's been so hard and difficult for me, and I know I hurt the people who've been around me physical and emotional.

And I went to prison for 3 months for good behavior and everything else.

Too much stuff going on and different stuff happening too.
And everything else that happens in lifetimes, and it's just like something's going right or wrong in the ordinary time in the universe.

And I'm sure that I want to make things better and stay out of trouble.

So, Anyway, I'm in bed with my baby girl, and I look at her sleeping on my chest, and I smiled at her.

She looks so much beautiful and very cute when she sleeps and listens to my heartbeat.

So, I decided to gently touch her hair, and slowly rub it down on her hair, and I decided to give her a gentle kisses, and she moans softly and she started to open her eyes and she looked at me with a little grin on her face, and she looked at me and passionately kissing me, and I said good morning while we cuddle up with each other in the bed.