♥️*Chapter 5*🌸

*Chapter Five:Laura and Spencer are talking about his future plans with Trina/Esme And Nelle talking about their escape plans*
*Spencer Cassadine's Outfit of the day and the hairstyle is Shaggy*

*Chapter Five:Laura and Spencer are talking about his future plans with Trina/Esme And Nelle talking about their escape plans**Spencer Cassadine's Outfit of the day and the hairstyle is Shaggy*

* Wednesday, July,17,2023*
*At Laura Spencer Collins's Household*
*At the living room*
*At 8:30 A.M*

*Spencer Cassadine's Point of View*I'm in my Grandmother's house and I'm visiting her because I want to talk to her about Me and Trina's relationship between us

I'm in my Grandmother's house and I'm visiting her because I want to talk to her about Me and Trina's relationship between us.
I love my hot and sexiness and amazing girlfriend because she's the beautiful girl in the world, and I love her no matter what happens in our lives and future.
Me and Trina decided to save money for our own mansion in the future after we getting married too.

After everything that we been through hell with my ex girlfriend whose been a horrible, disgusting, and miserable person.

She hurts my friends, she lies, and she's cheated on me with my father.

I learned the truth about her and my father had a infidelity affair and they kept a dirty and disgusting secret from me, and I was so pissed and hurt because my father wasn't even thinking straight, and they decided to sleeping together as a manipulation.

She doesn't love me, she loves my money, and my accounts.

And I can't believe that she used me, and it's hurt like hell, Like a Sharp knife cut you very deeply in the back, and letting the blood pour out of your back.

It's breaking me down, and it's tearing me apart because my heart was broken because of my father and Esme.

My father were the best father ever in my life, and after everything that I been through all the stuff that happened in my life, I decided to stay at the Wyndemere Castle, and I hope we can find our own mansion to live together.

Every since my father's secret affair is out, my grandmother wasn't happy about it, and she asked him why.

She was mad at him, and she was trying to warned him about Esme and her actions that's costing his life,Ava, and me.