🎀*Chapter 4*💕

*Chapter Four:Ava and Trina have a good and positive conversation about Spencer and His actions/Trying to settle their differences*
The Next/New Day*
* Monday July 16,2023*
*At Ava's Art Gallery*

*Chapter Four:Ava and Trina have a good and positive conversation about Spencer and His actions/Trying to settle their differences*The Next/New Day** Monday July 16,2023**At Ava's Art Gallery*

*At 8:00 A.M*
*At the Main Office*

*Trina's Outfit of the Day and the hairstyle is Braided High Bun* (With Accessories)

(With Accessories)

*Trina Robinson's Point of View*I'm in my office right now and I'm working on the paperwork for the upcoming Art Gallery event at the museum

I'm in my office right now and I'm working on the paperwork for the upcoming Art Gallery event at the museum.

And I'm so excited for it, and I asked Ava if we can had a conversation about Spencer.

Her and Spencer don't like each other but they kept their distance from each other.

Otherwise they had to respect like grownups.

So, I want to invite her to a "Apology" Dinner.

So he can makes a huge amends for everything that happened.
I hopefully it's will probably work out with both of them.

So, I decided to look at the new stuff on the computer, and looking at emails too.

So, while I'm doing my stuff, I look at the photograph of Me and Spencer together with smiles on our faces, and we're very happy together.