💋*Chapter 7*❤️

Quickly A/N:This is Chapter 7 and this'll be a perfect chapter and it's time for uncle and nephew time in Chapter 7.
So, it's Sonny's debut in Chapter Seven, and they will talk about Spencer's Future and relationship between him and Trina.
And they will probably talk about everything.
So, let's go ahead and enjoy Chapter 7.
**************************************
*Chapter Seven:Spencer and Sonny's chat about his future with Trina/Watching a romantic movie on Netflix*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Here's Spencer's Outfit of the Day and the Hairstyle is Smoothly comb back*

***************************************Chapter Seven:Spencer and Sonny's chat about his future with Trina/Watching a romantic movie on Netflix*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Here's Spencer's Outfit of the Day and the Hairstyle ...

*Friday July 19,2023*
*At 7:30 A.M*
*At the Masterpiece Bedroom*

*Spencer Cassadine's Point of View*I'm in the bedroom right now about to waking up to eating breakfast and making my morning coffee, and I had a errand to run and I wanted to go to my Uncle Sonny's Cafe to talk to him about the relationship advice...

I'm in the bedroom right now about to waking up to eating breakfast and making my morning coffee, and I had a errand to run and I wanted to go to my Uncle Sonny's Cafe to talk to him about the relationship advice, and our dinner plans, and of course, including my dad's Affair with my ex girlfriend, and I'm still angry and pissed off about it and I don't know if I should pass this, but, I shouldn't, because it's hurt me so much, that I had to look at him in the eye and he start to denies it, and makes up excuses, and blaming Ava.

I was breaking down and crying because he and Esme had been sleeping together for one night, and kept this a secret for a while until August of last year when we had a Quartermaine Picnic.

And everything else was disaster, and a mystery Hook killer was appearing at the scene, and i had to go to in prison for three months of last year, and i was so scared and terrified of being in prison.

So, everything I did in last year was completely and totally difficult for me, and it's too much to handle for me.

But anyway, I'm in still in the bed, and was thinking about something, and I looked at my love of my life and my future beauty wife sleeping peacefully.
I can't believe that we're dating right now, after 2 years of meeting for the first time, to have a chance to get to knowing each others lives, mixed emotions, and feelings about everything and etc.

Me and Trina are meant to be together, I loved her so much and I was incredibly deeply in love with her since the first time that I laid my eyes on her, and stuff like this makes me feel happy and loved by her.