💕~Chapter 2~💞

*Here's Josslyn's Outfit of the day and the swimsuit, and the hairstyle is Braided pigtails*

Chapter Two:Josslyn and Carly talk about the pregnancy/Trina and Portia at the pool** Saturday July 5, 2023**The Next Day**At the Metro Court/Poolside**At 9:00 A

* Saturday July 5, 2023*
*The Next Day*
*At the Metro Court/Poolside*
*At 9:00 A.M*
*Josslyn's POV*
Me and My mom are in the Metro Court for breakfast and hang out at the pool.

Cameron is hanging out with his mom,brothers, and Franco at the Mall to spend time with them.
I decided to hang out with my mom and talk about my pregnancy and stuff.

Every since when I was finding out that I was pregnant with my 1st baby, I was blowing away, and I was shocked too.

I wasn't exactly unexpected but when me and Cameron were doing something in our intimate private time, we always careful and we wear our protection too.

But, I didn't know that it's was possibility that I was feeling a little bit strange when I felt nauseous or something else happened whenever I was in the mood.

But, everything was history.
Anyway I'm in the in the table eating my blueberries pancakes with banana and orange juice.

It's good for me and my unborn baby and it's good to eat healthy and nutritious too.

So, Me and my mom was eating and talking about stuff that happened today's morning.

Carly:So, Josslyn I can't wait to for both of us for hanging out at the poolside and talk about baby stuff too.

Josslyn:I know right, but I'm very nervous about being a mom for the 1st day, and I know me and Cameron are getting married soon, and we can't wait for it too.

Carly:Me too, and I hope I can talk to you about being a mom and it's not easy to raise children, and I can't wait for you to had a good experience.

Josslyn: Thanks Mom, I guess I just will have a good time with this pregnancy and being a positive mom when December comes, and Oh my next pregnancy appointment will be in the next few weeks.