♥️*Chapter 6*💕

(Quickly A/N: This going to be a good chapter 6, and I want to be a happy and positive too, and hopefully we can see what happens in this Chapter.)
So, let's begin!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy~💋😘 😊.
*Chapter Six:Laura and Trina talking about Dinner/Josslyn and Trina at the mall*
*Trina's Outfit of the day and the hairstyle is cute curly*
(Natural Hair)

*Chapter Six:Laura and Trina talking about Dinner/Josslyn and Trina at the mall**Trina's Outfit of the day and the hairstyle is cute curly* (Natural Hair)

*Thursday, July, 18,2023*
*At The Wyndemere Mansion*
*At the kitchen*

*Trina Robinson's Point of View*I'm in the kitchen where I can getting something quick to eat because I'm going to Laura's house for a talk about the "Apology" Dinner for Spencer

I'm in the kitchen where I can getting something quick to eat because I'm going to Laura's house for a talk about the "Apology" Dinner for Spencer.
Because I want him to do a lot of apologizes to everyone, including me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to invite everyone over here to eating dinner and socialize with friends and family.

I want him to forgive everyone, and he had to be honest with himself and why he did what he did.

I wanted him to come clean and why he was manipulated and lying too.

And I know that his father is going to be there, and I hopefully he can forgive him for doing something that was very wrong by with sleeping with his ex girlfriend and something else that will happen too.

Too much stuff going on with everything that happened in last past 2 years, and now we are together and being there for our future life too.

Relationship between us is going very slowly and smoothly too.

Spencer is very complicated men and he wants to keep everything together when he finds out what happened when the trial, and why he loves me, and had feelings for me.

We need to talk about it, and I hopefully I can talk about this time for it too, and he's the one that wants me.

Spencer was the complete opposite thing ever when I met him, and he was the first person that he had been doing the "Spoiled Entitled Brat" to me, and he always gets whatever he wants and whenever he wants it, and yes he loves money and throws it too.