💞*Prologue#2:Cameron and Josslyn's Big Announcement/Happy For them*💞

Quickly A/N:Here's part 2 of the prologue And this time it's Cameron and Josslyn's very excited super surprised announcement.
So, let's begin and continue this Pt.2!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*At the Metro Court Restaurant*
Josslyn,Cameron,Trina and Spencer are still sitting in the table hanging out and having a conversation about everything.

Josslyn's Mom owns the restaurant and the hotel, and she completely happy to had a job like this.

Carly and Olivia Falconeri are friends and moms,Olivia is the co-Workers and shared the part of the hotel.

And they been friends ever since.
But anyway, the four friends are waiting on their other friends and family to come so Josslyn and Cameron can tell the excitement news about Josslyn's pregnancy.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Time Skip to friends and families's arrival~
Everyone is here, and Carly is is nervous and very shaking up, and she doesn't wanted to know what's the excitement news about.
So, Carly said as she waited so long!!!!!

Carly:So, what's are the best news?!?!?!?!?!!

Josslyn:Congratulations Mom, you're going to be a happy and proud grandma!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is very shocked and surprised when Joss revealed that she expecting her 1st child to the world.

So, everyone is cheering, congrats to them.

Elizabeth and Franco are very happy because they will be a grandma and step~grandpa too.
All Joss and Cam's siblings are happy for them.

So, they decided to celebrate with the news!!!!!!!!!!!!

They decided to mingling with their friends and family about their changing lives matter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Few Hours Later:The Celebration Ended*
After the celebration of Joss and Cam, Trina and Spencer are going to the mall to hangout together.
They are happy that they friends are going to be happy and proud parents of their 1st child.

Trina decided that she wanted Children too, but she decided to wait until they getting married.

They are happy to their relationship experience between them, and had a positive and healthy experience with each other.

So, they decided to walk in the stores to looking around and not buy everything.

While they walk around, Spencer cellphone rings, and he looks at the unknown number and he wants to call it but he couldn't do it because Trina is here, and he doesn't had no idea whoever calls him, but the phone stop ringing, and had a voicemail.

So, he decided to step out of the store, and he decided to listen to the voicemail.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
~The Voicemail~
~Hey Spence, It's me Esme and I want to talk to you and come over, and I need to talk to you about something.

I miss you and our relationship experience between us, and I know I had no right to talk to you, but I wanted to know that I want to talk to you about this.
I know you aren't my boyfriend anymore, but I need to talk to you!!!!!!!!

I'm been missing you so much lately !!!!!!!!

Call me back when you get a chance or not!!!!!!!!
*Ending of the Voicemail*
Spencer couldn't believe it, and he wanted to delete it, but he had to talk to Trina because he didn't want to keep a secret in his relationship with her, he wanted to enjoy his positive experience with Trina.

While inside the store, Trina was wondering why he outside of the store, and she decided to talk to him about it.

Trina:Hey Babe, it's everything's ok?!?!?!?

Spencer:Huh?!?!?! Oh yeah, everything is fine, and i just had phone call from Esme Prince from jail.

Trina:Ok.......So, who it is, it's that evil and cruel psychopath Esme again?

Spencer:Yes It's her, but, Ummm.......Trina....... She's sent me a voicemail and she wants me to talk to her, and I want you to listen to this voicemail from her and had your reaction to this.

Trina:Ok!!!!!

She definitely decided to listen to the voicemail and she wasn't sure why she would to talk to him about something.

Trina:Wait, Esme wants to talk to you about something else after everything happens with her, and I couldn't believe that Witch is very evil and devious and I never forget how she framed me and and accusing me of doing something horrible, spiteful, or cruel crimes that I didn't do.

Spencer:I know, but I don't know why she wants to talk to me because I broke up with her after all the events that happened and how she felt so insecure, jealous, and manipulative.
She was so aggressive and moody when I was in the relationship with her, and she was acting so suspicious about everything.

Trina:Yeah, but I don't know but she has a very suspicious and a her plans were ever since she arrived in town, and trying to ruins people's lives, and framing me for her actions that cost my life and my future, and everything that I worked for, and I couldn't take anymore because I thought you'd betrayed me because of her devilish actions that ruined or destroyed lives.
And I won't forget about it because you're was trying to help and everything was rest.
But are you going to prison to visit her?!?!?

Spencer:No,Hell no!!!!!! I'm not going there, and she will had rotten inside of the cell for the rest of her life, she isn't getting anytime soon because she did her spiteful and hateful actions and things that she done, and I know it's my fault that I have been a total pain in the ass and how I treated my friends like trash, and being a spoiled entitled brat prince and never learned any of the responsibilities of my choices, and why'd I choose to do actions that hurt my family and my friends, including you because,
I knew that you been by my side through ups and downs!!!!!!!
I'm very and truly sorry for my part of this.

Trina:Spencer, You're Forgiven!!!!!!!!
And yes you made a lot of mistakes on your actions and actions had consequences too, but you take a one step at a time and trying to had your family and friends to forgive you for being a jerk and spoiled too.

Spencer:I know, but no I'm not going to visit her, and I hope she doesn't escape.

Trina:I hope not, because she willing make a big plan to escape!!!!!

Spencer:I hope not too, but right now, all I want to do is spend time together with you and our friends.

Trina:Ok, let's plan our future wedding plans.

Spencer:Ok!!!!!!!!!!!

Spencer and Trina went back to the store and looked around and had a great day.

So, the couple are going to places at the mall and have a nice time for the rest of the day.
QuickA/N: Prologue #2 is done, and now it's time for chapter 1 and I'm so excited for this!!!!!!!!!!
So, don't forget to votes and comments on this!!!!!!!!
Alright loves, the prologue is done ✔️ and completed ✔️!!!!!!!!!!!
So, what do you think about this prologue 1 and 2?
❤️ and 😘
See you soon on Chapter 1!!!!!!
Love ❤️
And
Kisses 💋
~♥️💕💞❤️

QuickA/N: Prologue #2 is done, and now it's time for chapter 1 and I'm so excited for this!!!!!!!!!!So, don't forget to votes and comments on this!!!!!!!!Alright loves, the prologue is done ✔️ and completed ✔️!!!!!!!!!!!So, what do you think about...