File 1: Hino Hari

Name: Hino Hari (火の針 - Fire Needle)

Hero Name: Needle Firestorm

Vigilante Name: Nettle Burst

Villain Name: Flare Needler

Type: Powerhouse

Race: Japanese

Quirk(s): Explosive Needles (804)

Appearance:

- Tall for age
- Covered in needles on one side
- Fire color on the other
- Electric blue eyes
- Matching hair
- Burns on the outside of their fire arm.

Personality:

Cocky and cold on the outside, but it's just a shell to cover up their lack of affection, and sweet timid heart they hold. Emotional scars lead to trust issues and a preference to work alone on the field, but once friends with someone, will give their life to protect their friend. Lost ability to hold romantic relationships due to trust issues.

Fighting style:

Overpowers with overwhelming force, either using needles to set the field as a highly flammable minefield, just converging the needles like a vortex to overpower and overwhelm the opponent, or for the too difficult enemies, create a giant of needles that is then set alight for protection and higher offence.

Support items:

Costume made of expanding fire-proof threads. Mask and clothes must separate fire side and needle side. Maybe tubes from fire side to allow for easier directing, or maybe increase distance of fire. Maybe other elemental emissions on body to increase variety? Best to have gas mask to avoid inhaling fumes.

History:

Abusive parents for quirk control due to money delusions. Ran away and lived on the streets, arriving at a seemingly nice foster family, only for said family to try and sell them back to their first family. Running away again, and then finding an actually nice family, they barely begin to heal before the real world hits them like a truck.

Extra Notes:

Talent in law, thermochemistry, and physics.
Picture was drawn by me :D