File 4: Kaminari Kashiki

Name: Kaminari Kashiki ( カミナリカシキ doesn't really mean anything)

Hero Name: Protector Hero: Seraphim

Vigilante Name: Angel of Light

Villain Name: Gods Rogue Mistak

Type: Combat Support

Race: Japanese

Quirk(s): Guardian Angel (61)

Appearance:

- Female
- Slim
- Short-ish
- Dirty blonde
- Slightly tanned skin
- No wrinkles to speak of
- Baby-faced

Personality:

Protective of those she cares about and is infectiously extroverted when you get to know her. However, she is quite secluded for strangers, and often holds those she cares about to a much higher stand compared to her. Idealistic in many ways, and naïve at some points, but has solid belief in her actions.

Fighting style:

Due to technical immortality, while also only being summoned in distress, she often takes on the supporting role, or if an enemy is particularly and handful, a distraction.

Support items:

Tough clothing, with certain parts open for light constructs. Maybe a mirror to be able to amplify her light, and maybe a few gadgets to familiarize herself with the surroundings, and environment easier. A GPS will also be helpful to tell where she got summoned to.

History:

Captured and experimented on to try and isolate and recreate her immortality, she escaped, and wishes that humanity is horrible, or wishes that no one else go through what she had to. Fighting for the side she believes in, and trying to make her own little group of people, she wanders her domain in search of a new meaning to life.

Extra Notes:

Is from the quirk deku series. 
Is for Ari, or Cherry in the server, just as a thank-you.