File 6: Raito Ningu

Name: Raito Ningu (ライトニング - Lightning)

Hero Name: The Electric Hero: Thunderbolt

Vigilante Name: Spark

Villain Name: Lightning Bolt

Type: Powerhouse

Race: Japanese

Quirk(s): Thunderbolt Shotgun (399) + Thunder Clap (640)

Appearance:

- Electric yellow hair
- Lightning scar across hands
- Slightly built, but still thin
- Electric blue eyes
- Hair is frazzled and untamable

Personality:

Highly extroverted to the point of being infectious. Quick to enter groups of friends and is known by all. Loud and funny, but also can read the room. Very protective of those close.

Fighting style:

Clap to stun all the enemies before blasting with lightning. Hit-and-run to wear down enemies. Agility is their best friend.

Support items:

Conductive plating around arms, body and legs. Stretchy flexible outfit underneath.

History:

Lived in a nice home and had a good life until they accidently deafened both of their parents after causing thunder claps one after the other, over and over, for a long time. Hated their powers growing up, but still trained them to not hurt others. Eventually got over the issues after their parents got hearing aids, and reassured them that they were not at fault.

Extra Notes:

Family is rich but refuses to give them whatever they want as to not spoil them. Will still mobilize the family's wealth to aid if need be though.
Top photo missing hand scars. Couldn't find a proper image.