File 20: Elise Vermillion

Name: Elise Vermillion (Vermillion for hair, Elise cause why not)

Hero Name: The Flambé Hero: Scorch

Vigilante Name: Burning Torch

Villain Name: Flame Witch

Type: Combat Support / Powerhouse

Race: American

Quirk(s): Flash Fire (574) (varient where it can be turned off) + Pillar of Fire (611) (varient where the fire pillar can sprout from any flame as well)

Appearance:

- Vermillion hair
- Grey-green eyes
- 5'7
- Thin and agile
- Hair lights on fire when in costume, but it doesn't burn her.
- Female

Personality:

Cold or outgoing, depending on how she wakes up. Very picky about her activities, but will go along with most shenanigans.

Fighting style:

Burns but able things around and uses the chaos to fight against the opponent. Perhaps also uses small flammables to conjure pillars of fire to her advantage. Learned a combination of kick-boxing and other martial arts to gain an edge.

Support items:

Flammable gauntlets and boots that will light but not get destroyed, a tough bodysuit that will protect against the heat.
Small kindling that is inflammable unless released to create pillars of fire wherever wanted.

History:

Born through a quirk marriage, but the father had gotten their wish, so she was trained along with her other siblings. Got middle child syndrome and mainly got emotionally ignored.

Extra Notes:

Tries to do many things for attention in order to be able to stand out and be recognized.
She is also scared of using her quirk too much due to her burning down the house a few too many times.
Siblings to Jack and Sarah Vermillion.
Created as a request by ayakorose645