Charlie Conway ~ Tension (smut)

The ducks were having a little get together to celebrate our victory against the Varsity team, but there was nothing little about this party.

So now here I am, weaving myself through a bunch of sweaty drunk teenagers some of who really need to keep their hands to themselves.

I finally get through the crowd and into kitchen to find Charlie and Dean eyeing up all the girls around them. "You guys are pigs." I rolled my eyes "Jealous babe?" Dean countered. "Don't worry I got my eyes on you too, you're looking even hotter than usual." he winked. "You wish Portman." I laughed at his attempt at flirting with me. "Your loss babe." He said while eyeing a blonde girl walking out of the kitchen. "I'll try my luck elsewhere." And with that he was gone after her.

I turned to Charlie "Having fun Captain?" He smirked at me. "Captain aye? I like the sound of that coming from your mouth, it's hot." Woah drunk Charlie is a lot cheekier or maybe he's just on a high from the hockey game but I kind of like it.

There's always been something about Charlie that I couldn't get out of my head and now that we're older and he's gotten super hot over the years, I feel a whole lotta tension between us, like sexual tension.

I don't know if he feels it too but what I do know is that I want to bone him badly, just to get it out of my system. I feel like tonight's the best opportunity to do it. I'm a lot braver right now being drunk and then I can just blame the alcohol the next day if it gets awkward or if he rejects me, it's the perfect plan, all I have to do is set it into motion.

"You're hot." I countered with, good one y/n totally clever. Charlie didn't seem to mind my lame attempt at flirting. "Wow I'm flattered, being called hot by the most beautiful girl here." My stomach fluttered. Chill girl he's drunk it doesn't mean anything. "Quite the charmer aren't ya?" He smiled at me and I felt weak at the knees.

Fuck it I'm just gonna go for it. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips, to my surprise his hands flew straight to my waist and he kissed me back.

He was as an amazing kisser. So good in fact that I felt tingly down there just from making out with him. I needed him now and I think he felt the same. He pulled away, "Wanna go somewhere a little more private?" I nodded at him and followed him.

As soon as we got into Adams bedroom (sorry not sorry Banksie) his lips found their way onto mine again and his hands grabbed my ass. I weaved my hands through his fluffy hair and moaned as his tongue explored my mouth. He guided us to bed without breaking the kiss and with one quick movement he had my dress off. He looked down at my matching lace underwear. Damn you are so fucking sexy." I pulled his top off and admired the view of his abs. He was the sexy one here.

He took off his pants so both of us were just left in our underwear. "You sure you wanna do this?" He asked me. "Oh I definitely do." He leaned down and started kissing my neck, I moaned as he moved down my neck, towards my stomach still leaving small kisses along the way. I was burning in anticipation for him to do something.

He reached my panties and slowly pulled them down and starting to kiss my thighs teasing me. Without warning he starting to lick my clit alternating between long slow strokes of his tongue and then fast flicks. He put a finger inside me then another and started to pump while still licking.

"Fuck Charlie." I moaned, it felt amazing. I grabbed his hair and involuntarily bucked into his face as he pleasured me. I felt warm inside, an orgasm was building up in me already. He was good. "Ohh my god fuck yes Charlie!!" I shouted as the wave of pleasure washed over me as I came.

I sat up and smirked at him "My turn." I got down on my knees and pulled down his boxers. His dick sprang out, I didn't expect it to be as big as it is but I didn't mind. I licked his tip teasing him and he groaned sending shivers of delight down my body. I took all of his length in my mouth and bobbed up and down gagging on him "Holy shit y/n." He breathed out, "That feels fucking amazing." that turned me on even more knowing I was pleasuring him. I continued sucking him for a few minutes til he was rock hard.

"Shit I don't have a condom. Do you?" He said sounding disappointed. "All good I'm on the pill." I winked at him. With that he pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me lining his dick up with my entrance. He pushed in and started off with slow strokes kissing me as he did, the two of us moaning in each other's mouths. He started to pick up the pace "You feel so good." he breathed out.

I smirked a thought coming to my head, remembering out conversation from earlier. "Mmm fuck me Captain" I moaned out at him. The next thing I knew he was pounding into me harder and deeper than before.

"Holy shit!!" I felt like I was going to burst I never felt this good in all my life. He grabbed my legs and put them up on his shoulders so he could fuck me as deep as he could, hitting my g-spot over and over "Yea you like that?" He smirked as he kept going sending me over the edge "Mmmm" is all I could get out as intense pleasure washed over me as I came again. Holy shit it felt so good to release this tension between the two of us.

He pounded in and out of me for another few minutes before he came, his groans were so sexy. I think I'm a little obsessed with this boy now. I never knew he'd be such an animal in bed- I thought this would help me get over this little attraction to him but now I just wanted him more. He flopped down beside me and put his arm around me. Panting he said "That was amazing." I smiled at him "Yeah it was."

"Maybe we should make it regular thing." He suggested. Holy fucking shit yes we should "Yeah I'd like that." He rolled over on me gently "Good, give me a few minutes and we'll go for round two." He said pecking me.