Dean Portman ~ What a cutie

Dean Portman was known as a badass to most people. But to me, he's a sweetheart. He holds open doors, brings me flowers and kisses me at every opportunity he could get. I truly didn't deserve him, he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy.

And I truly was happy with him. It was definitely the best relationship I've ever had. No one has ever treated me as well as he does.

He called earlier and told me to meet him at the park so I'm headed there now on my skates.

When I got to the park I went to our meeting spot and saw his beautiful head waiting there for me. "Hey babe." He greeted me when I got over to him. "Hey Dean." I replied pecking his lips.

"I thought we could have a picnic." He tells him holding up a picnic basket. "Sounds perfect." It was a lovely summers day, great weather for one.

We found a spot and Dean puts out a blanket on the grass and we both sit down. "So I brought sandwiches, cupcakes, cookies, all the good stuff." He tells me looking proud. "Wow I'm impressed, it all looks amazing."

We happily dig into our food talking about anything and everything we could think of. "Y'know Dean this is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me, thank you." I told him honestly. "You deserve it."

"I love you." I tell him sincerely. He blushes at my words. "I love you too y/n."

"Awww what a cutie." We snap our heads to see the rest of the ducks standing by us. "Shut Averman." Dean warns him. "Yes sir."

Russ being braver than Averman speaks up next. "Who knew that the tough hockey player would have such a soft side having little picnics with his girl, declaring his love. Now that's just too sweet."
_________________________

The teasing went on for awhile until Dean had enough and threatened them, making them scurry off to go play hockey.

We spent an hour or so eating and chatting about anything we could think of. We then decided to a walk to my house to hang out for awhile. Just in case the ducks decided to pop up again to torment Dean. I just found it funny. What they were saying was true. He is a little softie when it comes to me.

We were sitting on my bed looking for something to watch.

Once we found something to watch, we settled down into my bed, his arm wrapped around my shoulders while I rest my head on his.

I fit perfectly in his big strong arms, it made me feel safe and protected. I loved that feeling.

I sighed in contentment. "Whatcha sighing for?" Dean turned to look at me.

I shrugged back. "Nothing just happy." His smile was so wide. "Glad to hear it."

I leaned up and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek. "Thanks for being the best boyfriend ever." He chuckled. "You make it easy."

See what I mean? Who is this guy? It's not the same Dean bashing hockey players around the ice.

I have to admit though, I really like his versatility. I mean I really love seeing the soft side of him that no one else gets to see but I also enjoy watching him be the bad guy of the team, it was super sexy.

He interrupts me out of my thoughts by kissing me. It was soft and sweet but my thoughts of tough guy Dean is making me feel things so soft is not what I want.

I deepen the kiss swiping my tongue across his lip making him part them. Our tongues battle against each other as he grips my hips clearly feeling as frisky as me.

I run my fingers along his jaw making him shiver and groan into my mouth. God he is freaking hot. And he's all mine.