01; Sano Manjiro

"What don't you understand?" Mikey raised his voice slamming his fist on his desk while holding the bridge of his nose with his two fingers.

"I just want to spend more time with you..." you said walking closer to him.

"Look Y/n, I love you my dearest sister, I'm doing this for your protection" he explains while standing up and walking closer to you.

Mikey cups your cheeks and sighs. "This isn't Toman, we don't fool around and beat up people for fun. I don't want you involved with these guys."

"All these years and you still don't take me serious?" you say raising your voice and shoving Mikey's hands away.

"I'm 24 years old! I never thought of your ideals as fooling around. I want to help you achieve your goals!" Y/n yelled louder.

"Just... just lower your voice alright?" Mikey said in a lower tone.

"No! No! You never cared for me, you always lie for your own selfish reasons"

"Enough Y/n-

"You always kept your distance with me Mikey I- I mean what happened? I... can't fucking stand this any-

"ENOUGH! I SAID THATS ENOUGH!"

Y/n froze at the tone of Mikey's voice. Suddenly a man stormed in.

"Boss." he said looking only at Mikey. Mikey holds his head plopping back in his chair.

"Take her away."

"Darling, let's go." the man says grabbing your arm. "I can walk myself." you say pulling your arm back.

"Don't lay a hand on her."

"Yes sir." said the man walking out.

"Sano-san, understand him." Kakucho said leading you out the building.

"Kaku... he took my life away. I'm 24 years old with no fucking life. Every man I've talked to he fucking killed." you said tearing up.

"Hey hey hey.. don't cry. Don't cry." Kakucho said dragging you into an alley way, where no cameras are. He cups your cheek and turns your head to face him.

"He's your big brother, he doesn't want to hurt you. When the right man comes he'll accept it." Kakucho said gently.

You grab his long veiny hands and push them away from you. "D...don't he'll hurt you." Y/n said while tears fall from her eyes. You start walking backwards when you see Kakucho walk towards you.

"I cant leave you in this state... please." Kakucho said watching her figure fade away.

"Oi... watch where you're going princess" said a rusty voice. When you suddenly bumped into a tall latter.

An arm wraps around you, not letting you see the mans face.

Kakucho appears in front of you, he looks
Furious. And it scares you.

"Sanzu let her fucking go." he threatened.

"Or what pretty boy?" he laughed.

"Haru please I don't want you to get hurt." You said holding onto his hand that's around you.

He looks into your eyes loosening his grip.

"You really wanna die huh?" said another voice.

"Man fuck off." Sanzu said flipping off Rindou.

"Your limo is here Sano-san." Kakucho said. He wanted to hold your hand, he wanted to touch your soft skin and get a feel of the precious being you are, but he couldn't. You're off limits.