12; operation f this

You quickly run up the stairs and a window cracks open. You quickly fall back and hide behind a wall. "Shit."

"Go ahead darling." you heard a man say. You jump out of hiding and see Koko and Akane climbing inside. "GUYS!" you shout and run to them with your arms wide open.

"Shhhhh!" Koko said returning the hug. "It's so nice to see you Y/n." Akane said. "You guys were supposed to leave.. why are you here??"

"We can't just leave the person who gave us our freedom." Koko said hugging you.

"No No! you guys were supposed to leave the country already." you said nervously.

Akane gives you a hug to calm you down. "Once we repay our debt we leave in peace."

You push her off gently "Guys this is really dangerous."

Koko messes with your hair and says "don't tell me that."

"Let's go already." Akane said.

The three of you start running out of this bulging to find the others.

"Where is everyone?" you ask. "We checked the building and they're not here. I think they're in the torture warehouse."

You stop your tracks and look at him. "Torture warehouse?"

"It's a secret building owned by Mikey, he sends his least favorite people there to die while getting tortured." Koko explains.

"We need to go save them." You say.

"But the wedding." Akane added. "I... I cant let them suffer any longer. They have been there for me for so long now." You add looking a little upset.

"I'll go then." Koko said. "What?" Akane looked at him. Koko gives her a kiss and tells her everything will be fine.

"I heard what happened with Inupi. I'm sure he's there, only a couple of the executives are in this building. Not only will I free the your group but I'll heal Inupis heart." he said walking away.

"Come back safe love." Akane said.

"Thank you Kokonoi. You better come back." you said.

"Let's go." Akane said grabbing your head and sprinting.

"How are we going to do this?" You ask.

"Oi Sanzu! It's almost time." said a familiar voice.

"Ran!" you said hiding with Akane. "If we listen more we'll find out where the bride is-"

You cover Akane's mouth while hiding behind a wall.

"What's he doing down there with her?" he asks himself. He walks to the staircase where you and Akane are hidden.

Shit

"Where are you going?" said a familiar voice. "Get off my dick." Ran spat.

"Stop bothering them. He'll come out." Rindou said. "I don't need you to tell me anything." he replied rolling his purple orbs.

"Let her go." He says in a serious tone. But there was silence from Ran. From the angle you're in it's easy to see both their faces.

"You knew all this time she loves Sanzu, not you. For fucks sake she has never even called him Sanzu." He said sighing loudly.

More foot steps are heard. "Twins. Fetch Sanzu and let's go." But after her said that he tension hit him like a truck and he just stared.

"You've been with so many women you've said to all of them that you love them, there is no difference when it comes to Y/n, shes been with us for almost our whole life that's why you think you love her. Let her go." he said shaking his head.

"Like how you let her go?" Ran said.

"Don't start Ran." He replied. Your grip on akanes mouth loosened and you dropped your hand, shocked by the words you're hearing. Akane signs to you to leave but you want to keep listening.

"Guys this is not the time-"

"Damn it Rindou, it sounds like you're giving that speech to yourself and not me. Stop pushing your feelings on my experience with Y/n. She's not just any ordinary girl." he said giving his brother a glare, and cutting off Kakucho.

"She ruined us." Kakucho spoke up. "Huh?" They all turn and look at him. "We were a United team, every-time she showed up to the office everything fell apart."

This bastard. Wasn't he just begging to be with me?

Akane pulls you by the wrist and makes a run for it, successfully entering a room.

"That was close." Akane finally exhaled. "What was that about.." you said thinking about what happened.

"Don't think about it right now... let's continue with our plan." she said shaking you.

"You're right." You and Akane look up and see a female in a wedding dress staring at you guys, scared af.

She was about to shout on the top of her lungs but you quickly jumped covering her mouth landing on top of her.

"Shhhh!" You said to her but she was freaking out shaking left and right.

"Get me something to calm her down!!" You whisper shout.

Akane finds a bottle of vodka on the table and tosses to you. "Seriously?"

"That's all there is!" she replies worried. You open the bottle and shove it down the females throat. She was struggling and choking at the same time.

"Y/n, you're not killing her are you?" she asked scared. "No I'm not, this will knock her out and when she wakes up she won't even remember."

The last bit of the drink enters her mouth and she blacks out.

"She's the fucking bride!!" You said excitingly.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Oi ceremony starts in 30, be ready." said a males voice.

"Ran." you whispered clenching your fist. You heard his footsteps walking away.

"Keep your head up its not the time for that, I'll text Koko and see how it's going with the guys. Hopefully the plan works out."

"Can i uhm... know the plan?"

.......

"THATS CRA-"

Akane covers your mouth and signals for you to shut up. "You're going to blow our cover." She said.

"Are we really going to pull that off with Mikey there?" you ask quietly.

"We can't escape Bonten's leader unless he.."

"Unless he dies." You finish her sentence. There was a moment of silence. "I don't want to kill him, as much as I always said I'd kill him. He is my brother."

"He wants to kill YOU." Akane said while tying the unconscious girl up.

"We'll figure it out the more we proceed."

"It's up to Koko now." Akane said. "He replied, he's in."

"Perfect."

"Finally you got out of there... you ready?" Kakucho asked a man. Causing you and Akane to flinch.

"How was she?" Kaku asked.

"She's fine. Rotting in there." Sanzu replied. You gasped quietly hearing his response.

Why is he not outing me? I'm here not in the cell! What's going on?