11; Ran or Sanzu?

"Y/n even your own friends are going against you can't you see..." Mikey says giving you a cold stare.

"Inui?" you question. "You took my best friend and my sister, you let them go and left me behind." he said letting you go. "You're being ridiculous." you said facing him. Before he could do something you kick him in the guts causing him to fall backwards.

"INUI!" Senju shouts. "Shhhhh" Ran said covering her mouth. You look down to see him landing in another cart.

"Now with that out the way.. What do you want Mikey?" you ask him coldly. "I came here to kill you."

"Weren't we supposed to capture her?" Ran asked. "Stop talking." Sanzu demanded.

"Why?" you ask.

"You killed our brother."

"You always believed that didn't you? That's why you have tortured me my whole life! And why? Did you want to be like Shin? He truly loved me as his sister and protected me like you never could!"

"You will never understand." he replied.

"Yeah you're right I will never understand because you murdered the rest of our family, and for what? You're a psychopath you fucking murderer." you spat. Mikey pulls out a gun pointing it down at you.

"Go ahead kill me. Your life will stay the same."

Suddenly the ferris wheel stops moving, you all look down to see Mitsuya and kakucho down there with everyone else in Bonten and their group.

"Huh?" you say confused.

All your friends were beat up and Kakucho was carrying Mitsuya. "LET THEM GO!" you demand. "Only If you come with us darling. I don't want you ruining my wedding now.." Sanzu said jumping in the cart your in.

"Like HELL I would!" you spit. Sanzu steps closer to you and raises his hands. They touch your chest and everything felt as if it was in slow motion. You feel pressure on your chest and loose balance in your legs falling backwards. While falling down you see the words Sanzu mouths. "I love you".

Your back hits the hard concrete floor, causing you to loose consciousness.

"I'm sorry..." says a familiar voice.

"Hm? Who is this?" You look around seeing absolutely nothing but a dark figure.. though you can't make out the face.

"It's my fault our family is ruined. Y/n you need to run away from Manjiro."

"S...Shin?" you question seeing the figure walk closer to you. "Please Y/n I don't want to see you dead, don't come on this side." he begged.

"Wait Shin! Don't go!"

"HAHAHAHA you havin dreams?" Rindou questions while standing behind the bars you're in. You wake up and collect yourself and look around. You're in a jail cell.

"Where the fuck am I Rindou?!" you shout. "You're voice is so squeaky shut the fuck up." he says covering his ears.

You sigh and sit up.

"Where is everyone?" you ask him in a calm tone. "They've been taken care of... and you'll be next." he said walking away. "Wait Rin!" you say grabing onto the bars.

"What is it?"

"Is Haru fine, did he get...?" you ask with watery eyes. "He's beyond perfect he's getting married in a couple hours. I'll let you see him..." he said walking off.

"UGHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK" you shout at the top of your lungs hitting and punching the bars with tears falling down your face.

"I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. It. wasn't supposed to be like this." you cry louder and louder.

"Shhh princess." said a man reaching his hand in the cell and lifting your chin. Your tears didn't allow you to see who it was.

"Haru?" you ask.

"Hm try again." said the man. You blink a couple times to see Ran in front of you.

You quickly jump back but he grabs your wrists. "W-What are you doing?"

"Did you use me?" his tone changed, he was serious. "No, No I never used you." you replied bot meeting his eyes.

"Look at me when you say that." he asks.

But you can't bare to see the pain you've caused him.

"LOOK AT ME Y/N." He shouts smashing your wrists against the bars.

"RAN!"

You turn your head and see a tear shed from the latters eye.

"You did it all so Sanzu could pay attention to you huh?" he said looking down.

"No Ran, please I don't know how to explain it but you made me feel so good and I just liked-

"Liked?" He stops you.

"You said you love me Y/n."

"Ran that was..."

"A lie? A LIE?!" He lets you go.

"Please stop Ran." You beg him.

"You cant even bare to shed a tear, you don't even care. I've saved you and protected you so many times. We did so much together and you're going to preach to everyone about being with Sanzu? He doesn't even fucking want you."

"I'm sick of all of you fucking judging me. I've done what I've done and I was never taught or was allowed to love someone. And I'm sorry for breaking your heart or anyone else's but no one's ever apologized for breaking me." You said standing up and cracking your neck.

"Now you want an apology?" Said a voice walking in.

"Sanzu nice timing." Ran said.

He walked in with his pink bullet, he was wearing a white suit with white shoes.

"Don't you look nice." You said.

"Thank you love. Ran can I have a word with her?" he asked. Ran nodded and left.

He walks up closer to you and grabs your cheeks pulling your lips closer to his. You're inches away dying to touch.

"You look terrible." he added. "That's what a cell does to you." You replied.

Sanzu clashes his lips with yours. "I missed your lips." Sanzu added in between the kiss.

"Hm you taste amazing." he said.

"Don't get married."

"I cant." he said.

"I know our relationship is complicated but Haru-

"I cant Y/n." he said in a serious tone.

"Buuuuuut, if you say you love me I'll let you go so you can crash the wedding." He said smirking.

"I love you."

"No hesitation?"

"I fucking love you. I'll give my all to you." You said.

He grabs your face tighter and throws it to the side. "I don't want an obedient woman, I don't want you to do as I say. What happened to the Y/n I know?"

"She's had enough." You said.

"Get on your knees and scream about how much you love me then." He said.

You step closer to the bars and get on your knees. "You're pathetic, I don't want you." he said.

He turns away when he's suddenly met with a fist. You punch him with your left hand and with your right you reach for his neck and choke him. You choke him until he passes out. But before he does he says "that's my girl."

He falls unconscious. With your bear hands you bend the bars and slip out of them.

You kneel down and grab Sanzu's face and kiss his forehead. "See you later."

———