10; Friend or Ally?

"What's going on?" Mitsuya asks Y/n. "Nothing it's just...I have a weird feeling." you say looking around.

Baji throws his arm around your shoulder "Loosen up a little you're too paranoid." he smiles.

"I feel watched.." Kazutora said. Baji punched his head. "Ow!"

"Stop ruining the day. If anything happens I'll protect you guys so enjoy your day!" He hmphs.

You give him a warm smile.

"You're nowhere as strong as Boss." Senju says.

"B-boss? Since when am I boss?" You ask, blushing.

"Since always." Senju gives you a smile. "Enough chit chat let's go play!!" Chifuyu yells running towards the center of the amusement park.

"Wait I don't think we should split up!" Mitsuya yells out. "It's fine, let's all enjoy this. We haven't been here since we were kids." you put your hand on his shoulder and he turns his face away.

"Hm? Mitsuya?" Y/n tries to look at his face. Mitsuya covers his tomato red face with his hand. "You're right.. I'll go this way..." he said speeding away. You shrug his behavior off.

"I'll be on my own too.. maybe there'll be some fun." Hanma stretches. "Don't cause a commotion!" you demand. "Whatever you say my queen."

First boss now Queen? What's up with them...

"We'll go scout the area... will you be fine here?" Baji asks putting both his hands on your shoulders. "Yeah I'll be fine Baji. I'm the boss remember?" You brag. "Why did I ask.." he rolls his eyes.

That being said, Baji, Inui and Kazutora parted leaving behind Y/n and Senju.

"Are you going to explore?" You ask Senju. "I... don't really like amusement parks.." she said avoiding eye contact with everything besides the ground.

You lock her arm with yours and drag her with you. "Let's make new memories."

———————

"Boss... when you said city center I didn't think you meant this childish establishment." Rindou scratches his head, but Ran smacks him. "OW!"

"Don't bother Mikey." he spits.

"I'll go look for her-

Mikey cuts off Sanzu. "I'll be the one to find her." he shuts him down. "Yes master."

Mikey walks away. "Master?!" The rest of bonten bursts into tears and laughter. Sanzu ignores them, because they don't know the pain he's going through.

"Takeomi, Kakucho and I were ordered to scout the area. You idiots help Mikey." Mochi said.

"Yeah what we go." Rindou said. "Wow our 4 man group got cut down to 3... I wonder what happened with Koko." Rindou added.

There was silence from both Sanzu and Ran. "Wait.. do you guys know something?" he suspected.

"He ran way with the girl." His brother replied. But Rindou's reaction wasn't filled with anger or hatred. "Hm. That's good."

Rindou always followed the rules, he never showed ahh other emotion than loyalty to Mikey. He never showed compassion towards his brother for how he felt about you. He understands love more than Ran, because he's loved you ever since he met you while fighting Toman. His older brother always for whatever he wanted so he hates his brother for taking the one thing he cares about from him. He understands Koko and is sad but happy to see him leave with his lover.

———-

After a couple of crazy rides...

"Senju let's go on the Ferris wheel! I need a break." You say dragging her there. You both get a seat and the ride starts.

"You've been down all day what's wrong?" you ask her. "What's wrong? Are you seriously asking me that?" she says angrily. You look at her confused.

"This whole day you've been acting like the world is perfect and everything is fine!" she shouts at you. "Senju I-"

"My brother, the love of your life apparently is getting married tomorrow!! And we're over here playing around? Do you not care?!"

You don't reply.

"Say something! You're our boss so say something?! Oh I see... you're busy whoring around going from guy to guy. You don't care about us, you don't care about my brother. YOU'RE JUST LIKE MIKEY!" she shouts on top of her lungs.

But you take in what she says and look at the view.

————

"B-BAJI! It's bonten...." Kazutora whisper shouts seeing Takeomi and Kakucho."

"Shit. We have to warn the others and Y/n." Baji said. "Inui call Y/n-" he turns around seeing him gone.

"Oh for fucks sake this couldn't go any worse." He slapped his face. "I'll try calling let's hide!"

Baji and Kazutora turn around just to be met by the bug chest of none other than Mochi.

"Shit." They both said. "Well well well if it isn't Y/n's little group." he smirks. They turn around to run but Kakucho and Takeomi block them. They both look at Kakucho but he acted like nothing happened earlier.

Baji swings his right arm but Takeomi catches ur, he twists ur and throws him over his shoulder, stepping on his chest until he loose consciousness. Kazutora kicked Mochis feet off but Kakucho grabs his from his neck and chokes him until he looses conciseness as well.

"Got Em." Takeomi said.

————

"Say something." Senju said.

"I have nothing to say." you add. "Wow." You hear the voice say from another cart on the Ferris wheel.

"Inui?! You heard everything?" Senju asked. "Mhm."

"Now I know how you truly feel. You called me boss sarcastically. You don't respect the way I do things and you'll never understand me either—

"I don't need to-

You smack her across the face causing her to fall backwards.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!"

"I love your brother, I love him so much I had to let him go. I even am willing to kill my own brother for him. I did like Ran, I didn't love him... I thought I did but he made me feel happy because I've never felt that ever again since Shin died. Don't judge me ever again, I'd rather have you not here then have your fake company." you said standing up and looking down at her face.

"Nice speech. I like it Picasso." Mikey said from the other side in another cart.

You froze their in fear.

"So heartwarming." Sanzu added. You quickly turn around to see the smirk on his face and the lies in his eyes.

You than meet the eyes of Ran and Rindou that stayed silent.

"I— Senju!" You turn around to see her gone. You look around seeing her capture by Rindou. "Give her back!"

"I thought you didn't want her fake company anymore?" Sanzu says.

"Enough." Mikey raises his hand. "Y/n... I'll fix you." He said.

"No you won't!" You try to find a way to get out or there but someone from behind quickly holds you , not letting you go.

"What?! No! Let me go!" You shout.

"Who is this?" You question and see all the men in-front of you smirking and laughing.

"You're such a joke two of your friends have betrayed you!" Sanzu laughs hysterically.

"W-what?" You turn your head a little to see blonde hair.

"Inui?"

"I'm sorry Y/n... you made me do this." he said.

——-

To be continued