06; Sanzu and Y/n

"Any leads?" Rindou asked Sanzu and Ran. "Nah but I'm not even trying." Ran replies.

"You can't ignore Mikey's orders."

"Shut up Rindou." Ran spat. "Whatever. Ima go check if Koko's got anything." Rindou replies walking out.

Sanzu wasn't even paying attention, he was typing on the computer. Ran is staring at him confused and all focused.

"What are you looking at?" He asks the latter staring at him.

"Do you not care?"

"Care about what?" Sanzu rolls his eyes.

"Her."

"Be more specific or we'll be having a not so sweet conversation about my sneaky link from yesterday." Sanzu said facing the other man.

Ran face palms himself "about Y/n".

"Why would I care about her?" he gets serious.

"Are you really asking me that?" Ran questions.

"She betrayed our King. The bitch declared war." Sanzu replied

"Don't call her that."

"Wow look at you being in love. She's nothing special." Sanzu says.

"Watch your fucking mouth." Ran says getting up. Sanzu stands up right after him.

"Do we have a problem? I don't seem to be in the wrong here so."

"You got all mad cuz she said she doesn't love you anymore so you're going to go kill her?"

Sanzu pushed him in the chest causing him to go back. "Man you don't know shit about her and I so stay out of my business. I'll be the one to find her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo Y/n"

"Yeah Inui?" you replied getting off the computer and looking at your partner.

"How did it end up like this?" he asks sighing.

"Good question. Be more specific." you say smiling.

"How did you and Ran...?" he asks blushing. "Oh you don't know everything I forgot you're new."

"After Mikey hurt Haru, we made a deal to kill Mikey and live happily together. Time went on and bonten formed. When they formed I gathered all of you together and created this group just for safety. Ran was the one who told me about the open position at their company, I didn't know anything about accounting so he would teach me and we ended up getting closer. He really made me feel good and amazing, he helped me forget reality. Obviously over the years Haru and I would see each other still but I never slept with him or Ran. Haru is toxic and disgusting towards me so my head chose Ran. I forgot our promise and just wanted to be by Ran's side until I told Haru I didn't love him anymore.... Which was so hard for me to say..it felt so wrong. I am always drawn to him and I... can't let him go that easily."

"Y/n..."

"Yeah?"

"You're low-key a hoe." inui laughs. "OH SHUT UP!" You laugh throwing a pillow at him.

"All jokes aside, I'm aboard to getting Sanzu but is he trustworthy?" his smile fades.

"Hm.. absolutely not." you say smiling and chucking to yourself.

"I cried so many nights, he would cheat then come to see me. He'd come back and say he'd love me. How I'd love to see his face and ask him to un break my heart from all the hurt he's done. But I love him so much." you say.

"Y/n..."

"I'm gonna go for a walk."

"It's not safe." Baji says leaning by the door. "I'll be fine babe." you give your close friend a warm smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna get some fresh air Mikey." Sanzu says scratching his head. "Go ahead."

Sanzu steps out in the night and walks through the close alleyways to avoid cops.

'Where is she...'

"Ow fuck!" shouted a female voice. "Is that?" Sanzu gets closer to the voice and sees a platinum blonde girl on the ground holding her knee.

"Akane?!"

"S-Sanzu?!"

"What are you doing here?" he asks giving her a hand. "Oh-I'm just... taking a walk." she smiles innocently.

"Koko would love to see you..." he said in a serious tone. "Oh I don't think that's a good idea." she says stepping back but his grip on her wrist got tighter.

"Seeing him for a little won't hurt would it?" he said smiling. "Sanzu please... you're hurting me."

Sanzu ignores her and starts dragging her when he suddenly felt a warm hand on his.

"Let her go Haru."

That instant he let go of Akane. "Run" you say and she obeys.

"Y/n?" he said with wide eyes. "It's been weeks Haru." you say looking at his light hues.

"I've been looking for you." he said caressing your cheek. "Well here I am."

"Haru i..." you add on.

"Yes?" his voice softens.

You grab his face gently and collapse your lips with his soft ones. He starts to kiss you back. His hands move to your waist and pull you in closer leaving no room between your bodies. He opens your mouth with his tongue taking control of the make out.

10 seconds.

30 seconds.

1 minute.

You both pulled out at the same time, your guyses rythm already aligned.

He grabs your face and looks at you.

"What is it?" You ask.

"Why'd it take you so long to kiss me?"

A smile appears on your face and you go in for another kiss when he suddenly pushed you off. "You love Ran don't you? Go run to him." he spits.

"No...I... I don't know what I was doing." you say sulking. "Are you kidding? You're gonna play with me then say I don't know?" he frowns.

"You have no right to say that! You would show up
To my house after your whores. Now that the rules changed up you're fucking hurt? I'll play you like a fucking toy until you cry." you grin.

Sanzu grabs your throat and shoves you into the wall choking you. "Oh not so talkative now?" he said getting closer to your neck and lips.

"I'll find you the right way, and kill you with my own hands infront of everyone." He laughs.

You struggle to form words. "Right?....Senju?" Sanzu says facing the left seeing Senju standing there pointing a gun at him.

"Let her go Haruchiyo." she demanded.

"And if I don't?" he tilts his head. "You know."

Sanzu starts to laugh hysterically. He takes a glance at you and threw you to the other end of the alleyway.

"Don't worry sister. I won't kill her just yet." he said walking past Senju.

"I miss you guys." she said with a broken tone but Sanzu just walks away.

Senju drops her gun and walks towards you. "Y/n! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah *cough cough* I'm alright."

"Let's go back." she said helping you get up.