04; Love Triangle

"Not yet."

"Why not Mikey? I'm capable." you pouted.

"You can't work with us yet Y/n." Mikey sighed. "I succeeded though."

"That was the easiest mission we had, you didn't kill anybody, but that's all we do." he explained.

"I'll do anything. Let me be by your side." You said.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Mikey picks up his phone and calls someone, not even a second goes by and the person on the other hand picked up

"Come."

Kakucho walks into the room. "Yes boss."

"Toas your gun to Y/n."

Kakucho hesitated for a millisecond but he did what he was told. You catch it but before Mikey told you to reload it you did it.

"Shoot him."

"Huh?" You froze looking into kakuchos eyes, he wasn't fazed at all.

"H-how could I possibly do that-

"You said you'd do anything." Mikey exclaimed.

"But he's my friend."

"There's no friends or love in this business, if you're assigned to get rid of someone you do as you're told." Mikey raised his voice.

"I'd be honored to be killed by the Boss's sister." Kakucho bowed.

"If you do this Y/n, I'll make you an executive. If you don't then you leave the city and never come back." he grinned.

"Mikey-

"Go ahead Sano-san." Kakucho smiled.

"Kaku- even now you're calling me that?" you said pointing your gun towards him.

"Call me Y/n at least."

"Go ahead Y/n." he closed his eyes.

You move your finger to the guns trigger and pull it.

BANG!

You naturally closed your eyes. You open them to see Kakucho laying on the floor. He wasn't dead, Mikey pushed your arm downwards the second you pulled the trigger causing you to shoot Kakuchos leg. Dropping the gun you run towards him.

You place his head on your lap and call out his name.

"I'm fine Y/n this is nothing" he says trying to stand up but failing.

"I don't have enough executives to risk loosing one. Both of you get out, we'll have a meeting later." Mikey said stretching.

"Okay." you reply walking out with Kakucho around your shoulder.

"Let me treat you." "Thank you Y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man get the fuck off me."

"Oooo" Rindou whistles.

"What?" Sanzu rolls his eyes. "I haven't seen you push a girl away in a while, especially at the club."

"She just wasn't my type."

"Huh? You fuck whatever has a vagina since when do you consider your type?" Ran says sarcastically taking a sip of his whiskey.

"And since when do you drink whiskey?" Sanzu replied.

"He's probably in love." Kokonoi says with closed eyes. "Our playboy caught feelings?!" Rindou laughs acting shocked.