08; Y/n and Kakucho

"Akane has been gone for two days now..." Inui said walking back and forth.

"That's because they found out." you said.

"W-WHAT?!" everyone in the room gets up and looks at you.

"Calm down Akane is fine." you said. "That's good but aren't we in danger and how do you even know?" Kazutora asked.

"I installed a microphone into her dress so I heard everything up until they found out. Sanzu was checking her for any weapons and she swallowed the mic."

"SHE DID WHAT?!" Hanma laughed.

*knock knock*

Everyone freezes and looks at the door. "I'll go get it." Inui said blowing off steam.

"Okay anyways, Akane won't talk and I know they won't hurt her because of Koko so let's not worry-

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Inui shouts.

"Who is it?" Baji asks looking over his shoulder and seeing a latter walk in. Everyone immediately pulls out their gun and point it at the stranger.

"Guys calm down." You say leaning against the table with your arms crossed.

"Tsk." Mitsuya says.

The stranger stands in front of you surrounded by gun points.

"Y/n..."

"Kakucho why are you here?" you ask giving him a warm smile. He blushes and looks around.

"Drop your guns." you demanded and everyone did as you said.

"Can I talk to you Y/n?" he asks. "Of course."

"Y/n wait what are you doing?" Chifuyu grabs your arm. "Don't worry I trust Kaku." you said giving him a close eyed smile.

You and Kakucho walk outside to get some privacy.

"Why have you came here?"

"Y/n I'm not going to tell Mikey where you're hidden-

"I know Kaku, tell me why you're here." you said stepping closer to him.

He avoids eye contact with you but your grab his face turning it so his eyes make contact with yours.

"I don't want you to die. I want to join you." he said in a serious tone.

You laugh and let go of him. "Go back Kaku."

"Y/n I can't allow myself to not protect you." He stated walking closer to you. Keeping barely any distance from your bodies.

"And why is that?" you ask smirking.

Kakucho grabs your neck and pulls you into his face and pulls your waist into his body.

He opens his mouth but doesn't go in for the kiss. You guys are frozen in the position. Your lips though, shut.

"What are you doing?" you ask opening your eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks opening his eyes.

"You didn't answer my first question, I need an answer to give one." you said.

"Why I have to protect you?" he asks.

"Mhm."

"Because I love you." he said, holding himself back from clashing his lips onto yours.

"Then I suppose you can kiss me." you said resting your arms on his shoulders.

He forces his lips onto yours sending you into paradise. His kisses had so much passion and love behind them they fired up your insides. His tongue enters yours and you finally start to return his kisses. Both your tongues play with each other and his hands travel around your body.

"I want to marry you."

"I want you."

"I want you to have my kids."

"Be with me forever."

He kept going on and on about what he wanted with you, Kakucho is the perfect man the sweetest man and you know that but you can't help but think about one individual.

You pull out and grab his face. "That's enough now." you said breathing heavily.

"Y/n..."

"Kaku, I love Haru. He's my one and only." you said letting go off him.

"Y/n he's terrible!"

"I know." you reply.

"He is trying to kill you!"

"I know."

"He never cared about you!"

"I know."

"He doesn't love you!"

"I KNOW!"

Kakucho widened his eyes seeing the beautiful girl in front of him start to cry.

"I-"

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW? I know all of that but I can't help myself, I'm so madly in love with him I always have been! Everything that's happened has been my fault.." you said wiping off your tears.

"But there might be hope." you added.

"He's getting married next week." Kakucho said.

You look at him with your pained eyes. "So it's actually happening?" you asked.

"Yeah... it's a huge wedding happening in the biggest banquet in the city."

"Send him....my love." you say running back inside. "Wait Y/n!"

"Hold it there scar face." Baji said holding up a knife to Kakucho's neck.

You run in and see open arms in front of you that you fall into. "I know it's hard." Mitsuya says playing with your hair.

"It's time for you to get going." Kazutora spat from the other side of the room.

"You guys don't understand. I don't want to go back! I want to stay and help you." he explained.

"That would be fun <3" Hanma said grinning. Making everyone's eyes roll.

"He's a liar. Show him out." you said giving Kakucho a look.

"Y/n why?" he asks.

"You deserve better Kakucho. Please leave the city and make a life for yourself." You said while Baji pushed him out the door and shutting it.

"He's a really good guy you idiot." Mitsuya says plopping himself on the couch.

"I know asshole." you cried letting go off him.

"Anyways guys, there's something I need to tell you all." you said grabbing a tissue.

"Akane won't be coming back."

"Y/n before I explode explain why right now." Inui said holding his forehead.

"Shut up Seishu. This was always the plan but I didn't want to tell your sensitive ass and all of you are gossipers." you said giving everyone a death stare.

"That's not fair." Chifuyu said pouting.

"Get to it please!" Inui demanded.

"Akane and Koko are supposed to run away together and live overseas and start a new life together." you said crossing your arms.

"Are you kidding me?" Hanma says.

"What about Koko and I? All this time was I being used so he can get with my sister?" Inui stands up heading to the door.

"I can't answer that for you but where do you think you're going?!" Baji shouts.

"Out." he said shutting the door and leaving.

~~~~