02; Kakucho and Sanzu

"Fuck not that dream again." You say getting up from your bed. You dream about your past every month or so when bad things happen. You brush your teeth and clean up your tired face.

You hear a knock on your door. Wearing only panties and a bralette covered by a long half unbuttoned male dress shirt, with your hair messy and a cigarette in between your lips you open the door.

"Oi. Didn't I say stop smocking." said the pink haired latter.

"I've had enough of men bossing me around." you said blowing smoke in his face.

Your cigarette drops when suddenly Sanzu slams you on the wall clashing your lips together. You enjoy his kisses.

*kiss* "You don't-

*kiss* "understand-

*kiss* "how much-

*kiss* "I've missed you-

Sanzu says.

You grab his face and start kissing him back. He throws you on the bed. But you suddenly push him off causing him to fall off.

"What the fuck?" he said rubbing his head.

You grab your sheets and cover yourself turning away from him. "Leave." you said tearing up.

"Still staying a virgin for dear Mikey? Stop with the innocent act you're a fucking whore just admit it. Only thing you've got going for you is your virginity. At least Mikey's done something right" Sanzu spat.

"FUCK YOU GET OUT!" You yell covering your face.

Sanzu doesn't reply. He picks up your cigarette from the floor and takes his blows, slamming the door he finally leaves.

"I love you." he whispered throwing the cigarette away.

Ring ring. Y/n hears her phone ring from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sano-San."

"Hey kaku, what's up?"

"Mikey wants to see you be ready."

Call ended.

Today is the big money deal with Genesis and he wants to see me?

You dress well when you visit your brothers headquarter. You put on a black corset with a black blazer and black dress pants. You jump into black shiny stiletto heels which add great height to you but the bonten men are still much taller. Putting your hair in a low bun you leave your home and see your driver Yuko.

"Good Morning Miss Y/n."  Yuko said.

"Hey Yuko." you mumbled adding the last coat of mascara to your eye lashes.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes darling." you said laying back in your seat.

"I'm surprised Mikey-sama summoned you at this time."

"He is just full of surprises." you roll your eyes.

~~~~~~~

"Where's Sanzu? Mikey is about to arrived." Mochi said scanning the table seeing everyone but him and Mikey.

That being said the door was kicked open. "Out my way bitch." Sanzu pushed away a maid.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Rindou chuckled. All eyes follow the latters figure until he's seated.

"What the fuck are you guys looking at?" he spat.

"Where is Y/n? Weren't you supposed to bring her here?" Kakucho asked.