Chapter 25: More Like 'Try Not To Fúck Too Much'

Kamila

I was right to give my pearl the nickname 'püssy grip 3000' because Miguel Del Russo is now asleep beside me. I mean, my lady flower is hurting and aching but at least my plan worked. I have no complaints as the thick duvet draped on our naked bodies. I am lying on my stomach, nakatukod ang aking siko sa kama habang nakapatong ang aking sentido sa aking bukas na palad.

Samantalang nakahiga sa tabi ko si Miguel. He's facing me, while his brawny arm is wrapped around my waist. As I stared at him in silence, I can't help but to wonder what his parents looked like because this man is very attractive, in my opinion. Now that his eyes were shut tight, I can see how long and thick his dark lashes are. His eyebrows were a little bit furrowed as he continued to sleep peacefully, his stubbles highlighted his sharp jawline, his plump and red lips were a little bit parted, and his calm breathings were going through his prominent nose.

I am being creepy right now and watching him sleep because I am trying to figure why I feel good now that he didn't leave. What is something about this twenty five year old man that makes me feel these alien emotions?

It feels good, yes, but I know that it's dangerous, that it's more menacing than deadly places and situations that I have ever been in, but somehow I don't feel alarmed.

Instead ay umayos ako ng higa at sumiksik ako sa kanyang matigas at mainit na katawan. I smiled to myself like a fool when he pulled me closer.

Vaughn Miguel

When I opened my eyes, the soft ceiling light greeted my vision. My hand felt like it had a mind of its own because it automatically reached for Kamila's side of the bed. I remember falling asleep beside her after she rode me.

Yeah, dito na ako natulog dahil sa pagod ay tinamad na akong mag-drive pabalik sa apartment. She wore me out to the point that I had an uninterrupted sleep, and now where is she?

Kumunot naman ang noo ko at napaupo nang ang makapa ko lang ay ang isang piraso ng papel.

'Chill out, I didn't escape. I'm in the kitchen.'

I let out a sigh and let the paper fall back on the bed.

But when I realized that it's still a week day and I have a job, the panic settled in and I immediately reached for the bedside clock. I sighed when I saw that it's just past six in the morning. Good thing, my body clock is still aware that I have a day job. I silently put the clock back on the table and stood up.

I didn't go downstairs right away. Instead, I picked up my boxers from the floor and walked to the bathroom. Huminto ako sa harap ng salamin at humawak sa edges ng bathroom counter.

My eyes unconciously landed on the faint scars on my body.

Kamila has an eye of an eagle because she noticed it kahit na pina-surgically removed iyon ng W-1716. They do that to every secret agent to protect us and to prevent anyone from suspecting our affiliation with them.

I have never talked to anyone about my scars except with the therapist that was assigned to me by the organization. Mandatory na makipagusap at kitain namin ang mga therapist na na-assign sa amin dahil kung hindi ay hindi kami makakasabak sa field. That's the only reason I go. Even then, I never had a substantial conversation about how the job and my scars really affect me.

I just simply....pretend that I am okay but I am not really fine.

I find it hard to talk about what bothers me because I don't really feel comfortable discussing it with my therapist, even though she is very professional and a good doctor.........but when it comes to Kamila, the smart, cunning, and a dåmn gorgeous criminal who blackmailed me, and the last person that I should ever trust—-the mask just falls right off of my face.